cg_autoaction Request

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Nellie-

cg_autoaction Request

Post by Nellie- »

It's been said auto-name demos isn't on the to do list (:p) so I've a related request. Could we get another option in cg_autoaction to record both rounds per map as 1 demo, rather than splitting it in 2? Assuming there's another etpro release pending :O

Please please please
ReyalP

Re: cg_autoaction Request

Post by ReyalP »

Nellie- wrote:It's been said auto-name demos isn't on the to do list (:p) so I've a related request.
Wait... there's a to do list ?
Could we get another option in cg_autoaction to record both rounds per map as 1 demo, rather than splitting it in 2?
Why does this matter ?
send lawyers, guns and money
Nellie-

Post by Nellie- »

It's a figure of speech my friend :))

Ease of storage, better for playback - as in you don't have the situation where rounds can be lost &/or you've to search various demos for that second round. Assuming you're lazy and don't rename after every war.

With league rules / configs now forcing people to record demos it'd generally makes things easier with those huge demo folders.

Though if auto-naming demos aint been crossed out (which previous convos made out as if it had) then I retract this request and ask for that - though both would be great !:f
ReyalP

Post by ReyalP »

Nellie- wrote: With league rules / configs now forcing people to record demos it'd generally makes things easier with those huge demo folders.
Fair enough.
Though if auto-naming demos aint been crossed out (which previous convos made out as if it had) then I retract this request and ask for that - though both would be great !:f
By autonaming I suppose you mean clana-vs-clanb-date or something that ?

I wouldn't say that such a thing is crossed off, but it is one of many things that would be nice to have but are essentially cosmetic.
send lawyers, guns and money
Nellie-

Post by Nellie- »

ReyalP wrote:By autonaming I suppose you mean clana-vs-clanb-date or something that ?

I wouldn't say that such a thing is crossed off, but it is one of many things that would be nice to have but are essentially cosmetic.
Exactly that.