Is Gi Fett the BEST banimod player in the world?

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Is Fett the Best?

He's so good im too afraid to fight him
14%
He's one of the best
27%
He's just your average player
23%
I think he sucks
7%
He's so pathecticaly easy, I dont even waste my time fighting him
30%

Total votes: 44

I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know but You know Kenny wants this. And sure move it to Off Topic. I seriously never thought it would last this long
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

true kenny does seem to feed off conflict... but you still shouldn't do anything JUST to get approval or start a fight with anyone
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Gi Fett

Post by Gi Fett »

I cannot believe this made to page 11...................................
Some one should pull the plug on this little operation!
Gi Fett here! Fork Off
Gi Fett

Re: spam session

Post by Gi Fett »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:Its Spammer Time!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lamer

Lamer is a Warrior who appears in different guises to different people, and is therefore difficult to describe in full detail. Nonetheless, he is readily identifiable because of his mediocre wit, utter lack of insight and vacuous comment . You begin to sense Lamer's presence when you are able to anticipate the content of his messages even before reading them. Lamer actively participates in forum discourse and readily jumps into battle, but his ineffectuality renders him relatively harmless when encountered in single combat. CAUTION: Lamer's crushing dullness can enervate even the most robust Warrior, and while it is usually possible to overcome the presence of a few Lamers, enough of them banded together the can numb the liveliest forum into extinction.
Gi Fett here! Fork Off
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

Gi Fett wrote:

ImageImageImage
Lamer

Lamer is a Warrior who appears in different guises to different people, and is therefore difficult to describe in full detail. Nonetheless, he is readily identifiable because of his mediocre wit, utter lack of insight and vacuous comment . You begin to sense Lamer's presence when you are able to anticipate the content of his messages even before reading them. Lamer actively participates in forum discourse and readily jumps into battle, but his ineffectuality renders him relatively harmless when encountered in single combat. CAUTION: Lamer's crushing dullness can enervate even the most robust Warrior, and while it is usually possible to overcome the presence of a few Lamers, enough of them banded together the can numb the liveliest forum into extinction.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

oh no... i forsee a grim future for this... especially for 56k'ers
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

i think i am being spam quoted. do i get credit for the spam or is it deny_author_of_credit.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:i think i am being spam quoted. do i get credit for the spam or is it deny_author_of_credit.
More like deny_author_has_sanity!
Be seeing you!
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:i think i am being spam quoted. do i get credit for the spam or is it deny_author_of_credit.
That is the greatest cvar ever made. :lol: :D
-[x]-foolsgold

Post by -[x]-foolsgold »

duke'ku wrote:
Gi Fett wrote:

ImageImageImage
Lamer

Smile for today might be your last.
Kats always land on their feet!
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

ImageImageImage
Lamer

tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

-[x]-foolsgold wrote:
duke'ku wrote:
Gi Fett wrote:
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS ANOTHER "this is trippy..." TOPIC! We are here to see if we all agree that Gi Fett is or not the best banimod player in the world. well???
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

duke'ku wrote:
-[x]-foolsgold wrote:
duke'ku wrote:
Gi Fett

I agree

Post by Gi Fett »

duke'ku wrote:
duke'ku wrote:
-[x]-foolsgold wrote: