Post Your Ideas

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

I find that alot of times By the time I can see them for the special1 feature they have either already tapped or are in the process. It's a good idea but it seems to me if they are going to wait for you then they are going to wait, if they are going to tap...then I am going to get blasted... :x most of the time if you are in the area close enough to see them and put crosshairs on them then they already know and are waiting. thats just this noobs humble opinion :oops:
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

Um, dukey. Do "bind mouse2 weapalt;alt"
Zooms in on the mauser (and what else?) and reloads any non-soldier specific weapon (SMG, pistol, etc). And if you have the needle out, it does medilock.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

I don't use it because of the mauser zoom. I hate that. I like being able to keep my scope on, and just hit mouse2 to reload. That way I can see what's happening through my scope while I reload...
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

You could bind reload to the " ' " key to reload when you're zoomed in. Chances are you're not going to need to reload that fast. If you do need to reload that fast, well, you're probably being shot at. Either way, it's up to you to decide what's best for you.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

I just like being able to watch closely while reloading. ;) And anyways, I use my scroll wheel for zooming in and out. And the scroll wheel, when used as a button, is "vsay_team needbackup", so that's why you hear me using it so damn much. ;)
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

Heh, silly dukey. Anyway, offtopicly I say I wish I had a seven button optical mouse. Oh! I request free optical 5-button (USB, of course) mice for all veterans!! :P
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

WeblionX wrote:Heh, silly dukey. Anyway, offtopicly I say I wish I had a seven button optical mouse.
One for each finger?
Be seeing you!
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

Combinations my man, button combinations. ;)