banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index banimod / etpro / ettv forums
Bani's Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post Your Ideas
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index -> Banimod Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHVDKTY (ID)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find that alot of times By the time I can see them for the special1 feature they have either already tapped or are in the process. It's a good idea but it seems to me if they are going to wait for you then they are going to wait, if they are going to tap...then I am going to get blasted... Mad most of the time if you are in the area close enough to see them and put crosshairs on them then they already know and are waiting. thats just this noobs humble opinion Embarassed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, dukey. Do "bind mouse2 weapalt;alt"
Zooms in on the mauser (and what else?) and reloads any non-soldier specific weapon (SMG, pistol, etc). And if you have the needle out, it does medilock.
If a VCR uses the 24-hour time format, does it still blink 12:00 after a power outage?
Pushing electrons since 1990
120VAC -> Ground == Bad
duke'ku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't use it because of the mauser zoom. I hate that. I like being able to keep my scope on, and just hit mouse2 to reload. That way I can see what's happening through my scope while I reload...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WeblionX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could bind reload to the " ' " key to reload when you're zoomed in. Chances are you're not going to need to reload that fast. If you do need to reload that fast, well, you're probably being shot at. Either way, it's up to you to decide what's best for you.
If a VCR uses the 24-hour time format, does it still blink 12:00 after a power outage?
120VAC -> Ground == Bad
duke'ku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just like being able to watch closely while reloading. Wink And anyways, I use my scroll wheel for zooming in and out. And the scroll wheel, when used as a button, is "vsay_team needbackup", so that's why you hear me using it so damn much. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WeblionX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, silly dukey. Anyway, offtopicly I say I wish I had a seven button optical mouse. Oh! I request free optical 5-button (USB, of course) mice for all veterans!! :P
120VAC -> Ground == Bad
Gyro Gearloose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WeblionX wrote:
Heh, silly dukey. Anyway, offtopicly I say I wish I had a seven button optical mouse.
One for each finger?
duke'ku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Combinations my man, button combinations. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index -> Banimod Feature Requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: