Oldcrows Bani Objective

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

The taunts dont work because its not upgraded to 1.1.50 yet. MAYBE if you would all leave for once bani would get a chance to upgrade it.
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

thanks for setting the weapon drop/pickup bani 8)
Please visit our site it has a brand new look

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/

please visit and join our forums if you want to stop by and hang out.
CacoPhony

Post by CacoPhony »

Hey guys....

Hey bani, any chance of your disabling flamethrowers in the future. For all I can tell, that's one of the last few things that would make this server seem more like BI2. One other thing that I'd vote for would be the trade-off between the limited airstrikes/artillery strikes and the quicker recharge time for them. I liked that. Anyone else?

For all the other stuff you've changed, thanks again dude! Wonderful server and mod! I'm a big fan.

-CacoPhony-
ca.coph.o.ny - harsh or discordant sound
tWIStd

Post by tWIStd »

hey,caco.no zero tag?let the flamers fly.its the spawn killing panzies that make me ill.some one with the power needs to take care of that.
SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

I am not too worried with the flamers and panzers, if the voting were enabled spawn killers could be dealt with quickly and easily. The properly used flame and panzer are part of the game in my opinion. Also Caco mentioned the limited airstrikes and the quicker charge times. I would love that. And the warmup time needs to be shorter. So in recap, keep flame and panzer, open up the voting, limited airstrikes and quicker recharge time, warmup shorter. Or if you want keep it the way it is...lol...I wont stop playing. :P
{KP}Bandit

Post by {KP}Bandit »

Would it be possible to set up this server to rotate after each map played?
{ass}poodle

Post by {ass}poodle »

umm bani how did u make banimod like how do u make a mod and can u unban me from the obj server
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

i dontk now wut happent to the pb on there but ppl get pb warning server is running old version
=AM=4g3nt_smith

Post by =AM=4g3nt_smith »

I thought Bani might like to know that apparently Oldcrows now belongs to DS clan, as quoted on their site, http://hometown.aol.com/deathsquadclan/

I thought this was fishy and figured that maybe a good banning would be in order for the punks.