clan war server?

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

wood144

clan war server?

Post by wood144 »

i was thinking about how at the moment that clans that play in Banimod servers are more or less useless without a banimod clan war server. i was thinking that maybe one of the oldcrow servers could become a clan war server where 2 clans could agree to some set terms (game type, gravity, etc) go onto the clan war server, vote to all the agreed settings and have at it. there could be some weekend tournaments to see which clan really is the best, what does everyone else think?
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

bani was friendly enough to do that for zer0 on bi3 when it was with us, but that was allmost allways empty no oldcrows server is allmsot ever empty
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

gotenks wrote:bani was friendly enough to do that for zer0 on bi3 when it was with us, but that was allmost allways empty no oldcrows server is allmsot ever empty
Except the Veterans Only server: http://bani.anime.net/banimod/players.p ... .137:27972
Be seeing you!
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

he may let you use that one(note i said old crows empty not empty bani server... lol) also we may be willing to host a few external matches on ours when we're not buisy with it since it is public
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?