Suggestion For OC's

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

do you think this is a good idea or bad?

good!
55%
bad!
5%
Tyler your dumb.
40%

Total votes: 20

Mr-Tyler

Post by Mr-Tyler »

thanks man!
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

yeah, i'd have to agree, if you want to play *cough*shrub*clears throat* then go play it, and if you really care about how many kills you are getting and things like that, tell your teammates that they can collect your gold and just go around killing ppl and don't cash, its that simple.... but for those of you that are like *whining*oh no my csportsnet ranking will go down, then you need to get a freaking life because right now there are two -[x]- in the tops five and they aren't even that good (no offense to either of you)
Till DEATH do us Part
-[x]- badman

WTF

Post by -[x]- badman »

WTF IMBRO we whupped your ass countless timez :twisted:

ask anyones who has played me or surge they will tell u we are true to our skill funny thing is that we didnt even playgoldrush to get that high up we hunted down and played the likes of VADEN,GI FETT, TEAMMATE-8163

THE BEST U NAME IT!! we have played them all so just because u are like #29,00000000 lol u dont need to talk shit man.

maybe if u have actully played MP u would know what skillz are :twisted:
are u ready to die!
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

this is far off topic to the original thread :evil: .i never complained i just play the damn game just like every normal person so forget about it...
Please visit our site it has a brand new look

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/

please visit and join our forums if you want to stop by and hang out.
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

the likes of who? me? dude im not sure what you're trying to say.

i rarely play you two (surge and badman). if i do happen to play one, or both of you, its on oldcrows 32 instagib...and i dont play on that sever for more then 20 minutes in one setting.

i give props to surge though.. i have played him in objective an he does kick ass. i have never played (or i just dont remmeber playing) badman. on any objective server.
-[x]- badman

itz ok

Post by -[x]- badman »

maybe u dont remember its ok cause i remember playing u in budget internet 3 and crowz32 np though u dont need to and im just using your name as a example of dam good playerz. like gi fett,u and vaden do to i have played all 3 of u and in my eyes u 3 seem to be the best around.

and im also just pointing out that the csports.net ranks are accurate :D

sure i dont play u as much as the other playerz do to u play on =swat= most of the time. but anyway itz all good man 8)
are u ready to die!
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

ah, gotcha thx.
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

i know a way to solve this right now.i got an offer for you imbro seening as you only know how to play goldrush.meet me at bani objective AND WE WILL SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE.instead of complaining about other players. 8)
Please visit our site it has a brand new look

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/

please visit and join our forums if you want to stop by and hang out.
Mr-Tyler

Post by Mr-Tyler »

sorry for starting all this i guess. i just wanted to see how many kills i got. but nevermind it.