Aaaarrgggh Matee, lag ho!

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

SwERvE

Aaaarrgggh Matee, lag ho!

Post by SwERvE »

Now this may be a redundant post but it is starting to be a constant problem. It starts like this... I never used to have any problems with lag on the OLD CROWS servers but recently it has been lag central. I still get the same ping and I dont get any lag on other servers unless my ping is in the 300s. Someone told me that you (bani) are the admin of these servers. I was hoping you could shed a little light on the situation. If it was just me having problems I would just play somewhere else, yet it seems alot of other people are having the same problem. Which is why I am posting this now. Maybe its the servers, maybe its the connection, maybe its just my computer (but I doubt it). If there is anything you can do I would give you money, women, fame...wait, I dont have any of those. How about a hug? Anyway, I hope you can at least find the time to post a reply. If anyone else has been having these problems too, please reply to this post for validation.

Thanks
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

its probably cpu. all 4 oldcrows servers are running on a dual cpu p3/700 linux server. it gets pretty busy with 32 player servers and when its all full up the cpu maxxes out.

eventually the server is supposed to get an upgrade...
SwERvE

Whoo Hoo!! He does exist

Post by SwERvE »

Thanks bani.. I appreciate the responce. Im also glad to know its nothing on my end. Maybe some day I will be able to conribute more to the community. Until then **hug**