commanding officer request

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Black Adder

Post by Black Adder »

Other than red cross on medic I never really pay attention to uniforms (moving to fast) I mostly go by mouse over. Plus I keep an eye on team list in top right to see who is LT's
SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

Black Adder wrote:Other than red cross on medic I never really pay attention to uniforms (moving to fast) I mostly go by mouse over. Plus I keep an eye on team list in top right to see who is LT's

Thats what I was saying...but after teammates "What resolution are you using" I descided to "fix" my resolution. LOL I fuked my computer up so bad i couldn't play for a week. I am back up to normal now. It appears that my 32mb nvidia riva tnt2 graphics card and my 600mhz pIII don't handle anything but 800x600 with all of the normal settings in wolfenstien. I was lagging out like a SOB. So now I return fully humbled back to the mouse over and upper right hand corner. Damn I need a new computer.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

SHVDKTY (ID) wrote: It appears that my 32mb nvidia riva tnt2 graphics card and my 600mhz pIII don't handle anything but 800x600 with all of the normal settings in wolfenstien.
lol my 8mb shared videocard on my 667celeron can run 800x600lmao...
about the co uniform, wasn't there one in one of the pk3 files someone brought up about eariler.. looked really cool
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Sexy|Beast

Post by Sexy|Beast »

I never have problems seeing the different uniforms either.

I have a Radeon vid card and I downloaded this little program called Radeon Tweaker which i got here.http://radeontweaker.sourceforge.net/

After adjusting all the settings for high performance, I can see the gold emblem on the helmets and the red crosses on Medics, you should see the difference! I can tell the Engineer because of the shovel on his back from a mile away.
Also the concrete walls, instead of being a dull grey, really look like weathered, pitted concrete. It was weird at first...And for some reason my FPS was barely affected, I get great FPS.

I used this on my Radeon 32 MB and my 128 MB too. If you have a Radeon try the Tweaker. For those of you poor souls that must play at low res: Just think how good you'll be when you DO upgrade!

As for the CO problem, I have had folks ask me for ammo as well, but far more they ask me how to get a shotgun after being gutted by mine. :twisted:
Things are more like they are now than they were before.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i usually don't worry about it too much because no lts wants to give ammo to spys and venoms rarely need it. Medics i try to have follow me but i so rarely get revived i don't worry about it, plus i like to suicide nade which usually gibs my corpse anyway
My Website
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

Okay, I'm a little lost on that. How exactly do you do the suicide nade thing? Does it just happen if you have the pin pulled and die?
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

usually i try to run into a crouded war room with the pin pulled(i time it so i hit the 3rd click as i hit the door) then i try to throw as many nades as i can and usually i grab the docs with a pin pulled and then get killed and as they go to reclaim the docs the nade goes off
My Website
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

gotenks wrote:usually i try to run into a crouded war room with the pin pulled(i time it so i hit the 3rd click as i hit the door) then i try to throw as many nades as i can and usually i grab the docs with a pin pulled and then get killed and as they go to reclaim the docs the nade goes off
You need to use a nade for the War Room? I just go in there with my mp30 or thompson and blast them all. Serious it works most of time. I've tried many times going in with a nade and i all i get is a run-in with a venom
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i don't usually have that being a spy...
My Website
Boco

Post by Boco »

I-M nUbee wrote:You need to use a nade for the War Room? I just go in there with my mp30 or thompson and blast them all. Serious it works most of time. I've tried many times going in with a nade and i all i get is a run-in with a venom
Haha! I hate that too. Wouldn't it be fun to get your ENTIRE team to be Panzers? I bet you could win... Crap. This has no relevence to the topic.... Uh...
<[av]bani> anything which causes boco pain or suffering is \o/
<[av]bani> guns are cool. just saying the word 'gun' gives me a raging hardon.
<[av]bani> DO NOT MOCK HAPPY FUN BANI
<[av]bani> do not run over happy fun bani

* [NW]reyalP thinks he should write a book... "IP Law for fucking morons"
<KingJackaL> haha
<KingJackaL> I'd buy it : D
<WeblionX> I'd scan every page and put it up as a torrent!