Two Requests

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

duke'ku

Two Requests

Post by duke'ku »

1. Bring back waypoints, but still keep spawnpoints. Good for clan matches.

2. Seperate charge times for pilot, scout, spy, co. I don't like setting a low charge time for soldiers if I just want a CO to have a smaller charge time.
GanjMahal

Post by GanjMahal »

Whats the point of waypoints anyway? Waypoints dont make a difference if youre team is full of idiots... which.. well, they usually are.
"I sure wish women would stop fucking with my head and get around to the rest of me."
gotenks

Re: Two Requests

Post by gotenks »

duke'ku wrote:1. Bring back waypoints, but still keep spawnpoints. Good for clan matches.
clan matches and practices... usually your clan isn't a bunch of idiots
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Ariem

Post by Ariem »

I don't know about that, I've seen a group off clan members that arn't as smart as this dog i have... I think the dog isn't all there up stairs so...
°¿°
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

dude your in our clan... are u insultin yourself?
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Ariem

Post by Ariem »

Well I noticed Bastard wasn't too smart when he kept shoving me so I couldn't arm my dyno... on a server where ff was on...

And no I wasn't talking about zero...
°¿°
GanjMahal

Post by GanjMahal »

Ariem I love the avatar :D
"I sure wish women would stop fucking with my head and get around to the rest of me."
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Ariem wrote:Well I noticed Bastard wasn't too smart when he kept shoving me so I couldn't arm my dyno... on a server where ff was on...

LOL. That Bastard is a point hogger, But I'll tell him to stop that.
That reminds me. Whenever I would lay down a dynamite, some jerk would come and arm the dynamite for me while im trying to arm it myself :evil:. This pisses me off because when someone arms your dynamite, you dont get the points for blowing up the objective. So I have to keep shoving them away so they dont steal my points. :) Now I know what you're all thinking. "banimod is about teamplay and not points." well yeah sure, but when you see someone arming thier dynamite, leave them alone.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

TIP: ARM TOGETHER. When you arm with someone, it takes much less time to arm, saving you much risk. Also, disarm together. It will take half the time to disarm if you do it together. If three people disarm, 1/3 the time. Who gives a flying fuck who gets the points? Its about winning the game.
Der Kammisar

Post by Der Kammisar »

Duke's right. But one of the great things that the deployable guns gives you is the ability to do other helpful things for the team other than plant.

In fact, if there is a glut of engs to plant a site (ie. Axis Complex), I'll throw down dyn and split and then set up a gun.

It doesn't matter point wise who plants additional dyn because the first one that goes off will get the points.
=SWAT=DerKammisar
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

Yeah. They get points for the initial plant, but you get points for blasting it.
Ariem

Post by Ariem »

I-M nUbee wrote:
Ariem wrote:Well I noticed Bastard wasn't too smart when he kept shoving me so I couldn't arm my dyno... on a server where ff was on...

LOL. That Bastard is a point hogger, But I'll tell him to stop that.
After I blew his brains out once (or twice) he stopped, and hasn't done it again... so violence does solve some things... 8)
°¿°