=AFA=Bani Obj & Goldrush

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Flat-4 wrote:Hmmm. And you can only get 28 people?
Looks like a good host though.

Flat-4
Yeah and It always lags when it reaches that number, SO I'm guessing it cant be that the connection is being shared by many, because not every server on the connection would have the same players on different servers. IT must be something else other than, "the oc48 is being shared"
Flat-4

Post by Flat-4 »

If it is lagging at 28 people and it is not related to connection then it must be the server.
It is probably running other servers on different ports or it doesn't have enough horsepower.

Flat-4
Hugo

sorryswat

Post by Hugo »

Well we have our own server and with alot of people nothing happends...I haven't had problems. Swat..bit jelous I would say now that your most hated clan has a server. I know it. And you guys, kenny is like 34 years old and plays wolf. Man get a life. You have a kid...do stuff with him and stop obesessing over wolf. Our servers are fine and they do just as good as a normal GR server. -Hugo :!:
=AFA=Hugo
www.Clan-afa.tk
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

You're so smart Hugo.

Did your mommy put a nice note in your lunchbox today?
Ohayden

Post by Ohayden »

WTF are you talking about Hugo? Since when is AFA SWAT's most hated clan? You seem to try to give your self a bigger ego than is imaginable. Wake up guy... save the wet dreams for yourself. We are not disputing a who likes who. We are talking about lag. Flat-4 even pointed out that both servers are not full at the same time and if they were they may lag. You might want to read the whole post and stick to what you know before you get into a pissing contest. Hugo, I don't have any problems with AFA. I only have problems with misinformation. So once again... bullshit!
Ohayden
fear58

Post by fear58 »

Hugo
dude, better just shut up now if ya know whats good for ya. Totally off topic.
Flat-4

Post by Flat-4 »

I apologize for Hugo's comments.
They were totaly out of place.
We are not here to make enemies, as I have said before let's just play the game and have fun.

Flat-4
Hugo

kkk

Post by Hugo »

K sorry...I guess your right it was off topic..I will leave this out.(for now). Dont worry about it but I was just saying that I havent had any lag. You may experience some lag if you have something like 56k or so or if there is to many people on the servers. Alright sorry for what I said though...
=AFA=Hugo
www.Clan-afa.tk
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

on a side note are you lunk heads going to copy everything i do as well? i just saw all your douche bag servers and they are all colored just like mine. wtf can u kids get more creative then my tired old ass?

fyi:
just because your servers are colored like mine and you are using the same sembalance of my clans tag doesnt mean your servers will fill up. i spend a crapload of time building the map rotations and configs...that is what brings them in the door kiddies.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Flat-4

Post by Flat-4 »

LMAO

I actually spent some time on our configs as well.
You will find that they are different than your servers.

And no I did not copy "your" colors
There are only so many colors to choose from.
But, just for you Kenny, I just changed the colors. (as if it matters)

And in case you have not noticed....
Our servers have been busy for the past 2 weeks.
So I guess they are already in the door...

Flat-4
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

Flat-4 wrote:LMAO

I actually spent some time on our configs as well.
You will find that they are different than your servers.

And no I did not copy "your" colors
There are only so many colors to choose from.

And in case you have not noticed....
Our servers have been busy for the past 2 weeks.
So I guess they are already in the door...

Flat-4
are you saying that you are beyond being creative enough to pick a color scheme? there are 1216 wolf servers and it is ironic that only yours and the =ff= clans are colored exactly like mine. i change the colors because you children took my last colors.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
fear58

Post by fear58 »

there are 1216 wolf servers and it is ironic that only yours and the =ff= clans are colored exactly like mine.
Here's a couple more..

=Stingray=
=Tps=

Did they copy you too Kenny?
It's a coincidence.
i spend a crapload of time building the map rotations and configs...that is what brings them in the door kiddies.
Oh we have no problems with traffic. Our configurations are awsome, almost anyone would agree so.
The Ass Goblin

Post by The Ass Goblin »

^ I agree with that last part. :) hey fear
=SWAT=BIGBADDICK

Post by =SWAT=BIGBADDICK »

Congrats on the effort =AFA= I've actually played on them a few times.

Goodluck! Remember it is just a game....is it worth it to throw taunts?

Sticks and Stones...lets be alittle more grown up.

JEEZ :poke:
Jamon

Post by Jamon »

To anyone who has been playing on the server today:

I am extremely sorry, but, thanks to the actions of a few members from the =FF= clan, our semiadmin password has been given out. Many, many people have recieved bans from these 12 year-old assholes, including about half of the AFA clan iteself.

For some reason, fear doesn't seem to understand what "changing the semiadmin password" consists of.

I've banned about 3 different people I've seen using our pass, but, I have been banned myself, and can no longer ban the people who have been ruining our server.

So, if you see =FF=Blitz, or Twey, give them a nice 'ole TK for me.