i would like...

1 pole (center room)
76%
5 poles
24%

Total votes: 25

Liquid

Post by Liquid »

just to clairify, ther are 6 poles in MP_ICE, fda,axis hut, axis radio transmitter,on ground near south entrance axis side, old allied storage, and on top of the allied stronghold.... and i like one pole better, you need more skill to win, but i still think there should be a vote thing to change every once-in-a while because some times i do like the multi-poles, and im sure others do as well. But if it has to be one or the other one pole gets my vote
You cant hold back the liquid...ohhh...ohhh...lol...jk.
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

yep, if you look at my original topic, i said 6 poles.... :roll:
Till DEATH do us Part
RammStein

Re: OC16 goldrush map config

Post by RammStein »

GI Goku wrote:I like having multable flags because it's easyer and just to let anyone know I'm Not a newbie! :evil:
It's no fun when it's easy.... :roll:
-[x]- badman

Post by -[x]- badman »

umm no earning 1 spot in the map is great. y u ask because like in oc32 each side can be cheap and just camp there side and bring the gold to a pole 2 feet away from them. and cowing, thus a cheap and weak win.

but in 16 1 pole each team must meet at the center of ice map (fda)

thus they meet half way and battle to controll the board instaed of hiding the whole round.
are u ready to die!
Liquid

Post by Liquid »

I couldnt have said it better myself badman.. :D
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

yeah, how is it fun, when someone has say 5 gold and then gets shot, he drops 6 and someone picks it up, well if there is only 1 pole and your team is controlling fda you know your team will get the gold back, plus if you have spawns inside the fda you can go kill him personally and get 2 more gold than you originally had to boot, giving payback is much more fun than having his pussy ass run to the nearest pole for a lousy 55 points, after playing with one pole its hard to go back to 6 because there is so little actual fighting involved, thats why its easier, battle is too spread out, with one pole it forces you to learn new moves and to find different ways to manipulate yourself into the fda, i have more fun trying to get back the fda and losing than i do playing on a 6 pole map 8)
Till DEATH do us Part
-[x]- badman

Post by -[x]- badman »

spoken like a true warrior nuff said :D
are u ready to die!
Liquid

Post by Liquid »

hell yeah man....again couldnt have said it better myself!!
Liquid

Post by Liquid »

I was in oc16 yesterday and the ice had 6 poles so i called vote for mp_ice and it easily passed, but then when the map restarted it still had six, why did it not work??? I thought that the one pole voters had won the poll.
SwERvE

Post by SwERvE »

I just think that the 6 pole configuration give the map more gameplay options. Unlike the 1 pole map where you have to get the FDA every time, with the 6 pole you can either decide to attack or defend or both. This type of gameplay doesn't happen on as wide of a scale when using 1 pole. I still like having the option becasue the 1 pole is good practice, but as far as taking it seriously is concerned you can count me out.
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

yeah, there is no one pole map... yet? ever again? i'm still wondering what this poll was for, its nice to have oc16 back up, but when does the one pole come back, i think everyone can see this poll clearly passed for one pole, its not even close :?
Till DEATH do us Part
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

V51!