I'm so nice, I deserve a halo!
10%
You must be thinking of Ph0g...
30%

Total votes: 67

gotenks

Post by gotenks »

noone votes for that for some reason...
last time i tried to vote that on a person that vote got voted down, but a few secs later a kick vote passed :?: :roll:
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
GOAT CHEESE

Post by GOAT CHEESE »

There are assholes everywhere......in fact............look, QUICK! BEHIND YOU!! there's one now!

The simple answer is some lazy players who are new to banimod would say YES, Banimod players are assholes.
Lazy because they don't bother to go to the website and read how to play and how banimod play is different!
A couple I've seen that are new to bani NAG AND NAG relentlessly for you to stop playing and teach them how to do things. It's ok with a quick question like "how do you plant mines".... but I had a guy last week that couldn't figure out how to be pilot, even after 5 times I told him how to! ARGH!! Then he got pissy with me because he couldn't figure it out!
MoeGreen$

I love this game!

Post by MoeGreen$ »

:lol: Show me some love...spread the wealth. There's a fool for gold everywhere...lmao. Don't get shot in the back, spread the wealth. 8)
"Fool$ Gold"
alex247

Post by alex247 »

There are assholes everywhere......in fact............look, QUICK! BEHIND YOU!! there's one now!

The simple answer is some lazy players who are new to banimod would say YES, Banimod players are assholes.
Lazy because they don't bother to go to the website and read how to play and how banimod play is different!
A couple I've seen that are new to bani NAG AND NAG relentlessly for you to stop playing and teach them how to do things. It's ok with a quick question like "how do you plant mines".... but I had a guy last week that couldn't figure out how to be pilot, even after 5 times I told him how to! ARGH!! Then he got pissy with me because he couldn't figure it out!
I hear ya...and totaly have to side with you. All the newbies don't take the time to read the website. But you might get someone like me when I was new, I didn't understand all what was said on the website. I'm not that smart with that sort of stuff. But I didn't go bothering people either. I just sat back and watched other people ask and make fools of them selves. That was how I learned. I was playing bani's gr for a good month before I even started chating in the game rooms. By then I pretty much new what I was talking about. Now I have been playing for almost a year now and still love playing bani's gr. Bla bla bla...anyway...don't be too hard on the little newbies....we were all there at one point.

As far as us being "a$$holes"? No I don't think we are.

But maybe Arrogant sometimes.
lhystory

Post by lhystory »

As someone had once said....

Everybody whos good at something, was once a begginer.
Yngwie is the ABSOLUTE GOD!
Old Buzzard

Post by Old Buzzard »

bani wrote:assholes are everywhere, theyre not exclusive to banimod.

go read the shrub forums for example.
Bani got the meat right here my banimod bravehearts, the asshole factor changes from server to server, night to night. For the true loyal of a single server it gets frustrating explaining that /whatever, in the console, not the chat bar will get you what your asking for. However, been my experience that for every NOOB I helped along in Wolf, the less I have too when the NOOB becomes a wargod.
Shit man, I do suck from time to time as we all do (you don't? hmm)
and in my metamorphisis(sp) from dickhead newb, to dickhead notnewb I have an appreciation for the newness the game brings to them, just like it did to us when Wolf sucked us to her teat for that daily dose of virtual combat.
Nurture the noob/newb, event though they drive ya crazy, they're the ones that will frequent our beloved servers and keep them safe from the ever ominous BOREDESTRUCTOR that seems to suck up so many of the online games after a few years.
Nuff said from this not quite so stately relic.
:rock:
Why am I here? Oh yeah, where's the bathroom!

http://agingm.proboards34.com/index.cgi
Frei

Post by Frei »

I agree with you Old Buzzard.

Tough it could happens that if you instruct a noob with a dumb attitude he may become a dumbass with dangerous knowledge.

Let's not be too tolerant :poke:
-[x]-Frei

Feuer Frei!
Frei

Post by Frei »

First time I stumbled on oldcrow obj server...

I was like: whoaaa, man look you can kick the nades!
Fuc! The bastard kicked my own nade in my face!

Wtf, it's like a shotgun...

"Hey how do you get shotgun?"

I admit... :oops: it took me 2 or 3 times before understanding the "/special1" thing...

I went to the forum.

Man... how many times I typed /special1 in a rush because I was opening the console everytime... BIND BIND, BIND what a marvelous command...

1 thing about the new classes and the noobs: "I'm a spy", you've read it 3 times in a row. You kill an enemy but it says"teammate". Surprisingly, the enemey didn't tried to shoot you... Now, someone says "don't kill me, I'm a goddamn spy". You continue playing... Look, another dumb enemy! he looks at me! duh, I can even read his name: Frei. BLAMBANGBANG. Dead. "I'm a spy". "I'm a spy". "I'm a spy"

How many times do they have to do it to understand that the teammate was the spy they kept killing?
Sometimes, we, vets, are in an intolerance frenzy and kick blindly anyone mentionned by a recognized player to prevent those situation. We should make an effort to raise them like it should, but not for the stupidiest that always recall beach./
-[x]-Frei

Feuer Frei!