insta-dead

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

lots of gold would pile up from this....
SwERvE

Post by SwERvE »

see, it would be uh....exciting...or something
CCCP

Post by CCCP »

actualy i think that is a good idea
hail to the U.S.S.R.
[MoB]CIRCA

Post by [MoB]CIRCA »

but would you have to be a medic to revive? or could u still be a co or scout
SchuteMie

Post by SchuteMie »

I am not seeing how this idea would be helpful or fun. Let's say you come into the FDA on Ice and see gold and bodies lying around--where there used to be only gold. (This happens frequently--last man standing.)

What you gonna do? Collect the gold and cash it. (Or die trying.) Just like you used to do. Why?

A) You won't need to take time to shoot the enemy that hasn't tapped out cause they're dopes. They can't be revived until an enemy player comes, and in instagib, he's not charging the FDA with a syringe. ("Just like a wop! Brings a knife to a gunfight.")

B) If you revive your teammates, the ungrateful bastids will take your gold and cash it--they might split it if there are more than one of them, assuming pub players. So if you go for the gold first, you can't revive them fast enough, cause you move slower and are already more vulnerable. They are dopes if they lay there very long anyway, unless it is certain the coast is clear.

So when would you revive a teammate? When the enemy is at a far distance, like shooting into the tunnels from outside, and he shoots your buddy right next to you. You were already getting his gold the old way, now you still get it, but revive him too, so the dopes way out there can shoot him again and you get more gold.

The thing about medics in reg wolf/banimod is that they can take some lead to revive their teammate, but in Instagib, they would be way too vulnerable to be effective. I suspect this would not help Instagib gameplay much, and might detract from it.
________
Chevrolet G-Series vans