Problems on OC32.

Discussion for any banimod bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

Imbro does not cheat. Imbro has been along A LONG time. Why would a great player like him that is ALREADY GOOD use a wall hack? Logic here. Come on. Like i said there is only 2 players that use it. 3 my mistake. The other is that Blakes7 guy. But his only work 2 minutes before PB kicks him.
________
Toyota VD engine history
Last edited by [MoB]BeaVis on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit104

Post by Bandit104 »

Don't play innocent Imbro...i may not actually have any proof of YOU in specific cheating, but i know. And im not alone. So get lost and argue with me on another forum.
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

[MoB]BeaVis wrote:Bandit, PLEASE get those files over to evenbalance a.s.a.p so we can thumb out the non-legit's from the legits.
thats all i'm saying, and after PB straightens all of this out and i still own your ass, you won't have these excuses to fall back on, just remember that :twisted:
Till DEATH do us Part
-[x]- badman

Post by -[x]- badman »

Imbro and Vind are Banimod OldSch00lers and its very p00r to see players cheat in this fine game.

i have seen :mi: players use it. they wanna be h0m0s thats just fine.
But Leave the actull g00d players who dont cheat out of this.

i have played banimod as my 1st mod and for a long time.... dont ruin it with your weak excuses and hax.
are u ready to die!
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

I agree don't blame every playerjust cause they do good.Hopefully evenbalance will sort this out and all of the servers will be more fun again.
Please visit our site it has a brand new look

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/

please visit and join our forums if you want to stop by and hang out.
-[x]-ToMtOm

Post by -[x]-ToMtOm »

Imbro has been around ever since I can remember, and he has always owned. Why the hell would you acuse him?
GOAT CHEESE

Post by GOAT CHEESE »

If you have any wallhacks or aimbots that are not being trapped by punkbuster, send them to research@evenbalance.com (evenbalance = punkbuster) and explain for what game(s) they work and what it does.
I did this when I found one in November and they had it identified and eliminated in a matter of weeks.
The only way to stop the cheating is getting people to send the hack to punkbuster, not being a finger pointer in a forum.
In everything there are cheaters, and it is especially BS on Instagib games, but don't accuse players without real proof and don't "expect" bani to get back to you based on your message (the guy has a life). Imbrog has been around a long time and has always seemed like a credible player to me. Bandit104, you said in this thread you have the hack files, so I can e-mail punkbuster and confirm you sent them over, right?

Enough,
-[x]-GoatCheese

PS: LMAO, the screenshot showed that someone /newbie'd demy (if that was demy's screenshot as it said). :) :D
Last edited by GOAT CHEESE on Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-[x]-ToMtOm

Post by -[x]-ToMtOm »

How about everyone stops pointing fingers. Punkbuster will fix this and whoever uses it will get taken care of.
Freind

Post by Freind »

"Points fingers at everyone" you all cheat there is no way any of you could shoot me....LMAO
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

Did you send the files or not bandit? Goat wants a confermation letter to know for sure.
________
Renault Ventoux engine
Last edited by [MoB]BeaVis on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit104

Post by Bandit104 »

YES!!! yesterday i said...well friday now. And i know i dont have sufficient proof to actually confirm it. But it was looking suspicious, i may be wrong. But soo many ppl are obviously using it now that it's hard to discern the legit and the non's. Sorry imbro if im wrong. But i can't jsut abondon my suspicions. and idon't just go -oh he killed me "cheater!" i go and spec them for a game or two. and wehn i see they are aiming b4 they see them, etc, i'm very suspicious. So whatever. I was merely making a point.

and no i dont think i sent the files to that exact email. i sent it to support@evanbalnce.com - or something close to it (either or? does it matter?)
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

Do you even HAVE the files Bandit? Don't cut us short here, we want this thing done quickly and painlessly as possible. :twisted:
________
Chevrolet Corvette CERV specifications
Last edited by [MoB]BeaVis on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit104

Post by Bandit104 »

Are you friggin blind!!!! read my posts maybe then you'l know!
Freind

Post by Freind »

research@evenbalance.com send them there
+{SOL}+sn!per

Post by +{SOL}+sn!per »

Im pretty sure imbro doesnt use it but beavis ummm i speced you and ya..........hopefully this iwll be fixed so i dont have to point fingers. I asked a lot of ppl that i played with today and i speced you i dont know if you are a god or a cheater. In the end it doesnt really matter this will come down to me and you bitching :twisted: :twisted: and then the problem getting fixed..............