Problems on OC32.

Discussion for any banimod bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Dankanator

Post by Dankanator »

I was just shown thsi thread, damn wallhacks huh, and who gave that screen shot up...Demi? was demi using it or where did he get it?
All I got to say is LLAMER
Duke Nukem was a Pussy.
Freind

Post by Freind »

Like someone said earlier Dont start accusin people and after all this shit is done with just think of how good you will be .....there are only so many places these cheaters can hide in the game find em Kill em and know that you just killed a cheater....Its sad thatpeople like Shade ...Vin ...beavis get accused even though there assholes they dont cheat.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alex247

Post by alex247 »

Wait a minute! Shade isn't an asshole! :?
Freind

Post by Freind »

I was jokin none of them are
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

awww. Alex, Freind...

I'm an asshole?

:cry:
________
marijuana sativa
Last edited by [MoB]BeaVis on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alex247

Post by alex247 »

LMAO...Nononono...It just that when shade plays he never talks so I thinking how could he be an asshole. :wink:
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

heh.

So true, so true.

:lol2:
________
how to roll blunts
Last edited by [MoB]BeaVis on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-[X]-ShadeWolf

Post by -[X]-ShadeWolf »

Thanks for standing up for me Alex :D
One should make his decisions within the space of seven breaths.
Long-bow

dxfghjtdj

Post by Long-bow »

What I don`t understand is why all the clans don`t stand up and start kicking the cheaters out of the game.?
If they want to cheat then go make your own sight and just stay there tillyour good enough to come back to 32 or 16 whatever.
I have to say that I personally don`t think buthead is cheating because he`s not that good or I would notice.
I have speced him from time to time to find him to be just anouther player in the game,but mi now that`s a hole new ball of wax,this is a clan that say`s they could beat any clan out there,and with all the cheating they do I`m not surprised.
I hope this gets fixed soon but untill then I think all clan`s should stick together and kick all cheaters from the game when they show up and after time "I think they will after time get the point".
THAT WE KICK ALL CHEATERS
And if you are not going to do this "Then why bitch in the first place"because there are ways to deal with cheaters,it`s called "stick together" and they won`t come back.
Long-bow
Demy

Post by Demy »

------THE STORY BEHIND THE WALLHACK REPOSTED ON BANI FORUMS--

k i haven't visited the bani forums for awhile but i just read all that talk about it so ill reply to it all.

First, u must all know that Saki made the the wallhack. Thus he sent a picture of what it looks like over msn. And i took that and gave it to mors and MoB to post on the mob forums so everyone could see.

Second, yes i did use it amoung others. I believe me, blaze and saki were the first to use it. Now i found at least that after u would enter a game, and it said "you have 0cvar violations" or whatever it says, u would start up the wallhack about 30secs after and PB would never detect it. u could go join other servers if u wish, and it still wouldn't detect it. It was all binded to one key, so u'd press it and it would restarted your vid card. Then you'd press and hold alt + X and it would show a list of options on the screen, and u'd use the arrow keys to scroll down and turn on/off certain settings. That is how it worked. Now i found after a while that it got truely retarded, because first a) it made me feel guilty, as i was a good play be4 and now i felt like a fucking loser and b) u knew where everyone was, every movement, everything. IT WAS RETARDED!

Third, thus one night (you can talk to puppykilla and nessa from MoB) i decided i would quit because the game was no fun ne more. And then i told them about it all, because it was itching for me to tell them, because they are old friends of mine. SO i told them, and decided i would tell the world so the public would know because i didn't want this shit give an advantage to other players.

Finally, if any of u have any questions or comments, i still have pictures and evidence. u can view this topic on the mob forums for full details:
http://www.mob-clan.com/forum/viewtopic ... 92&start=0

And for the record, yes i reinstalled my wolf, deleted the files from the RTCW folders, and cleansed my game. If u dont believe me so be it, but u'll find i really dont play like a hacker. And personally, if u all think im a "lamer" then so be it, i believe i have defend my case strong enough in the mob forums, go read if u like.
blaze

Post by blaze »

i dont hack, and either way files were sent to even balance and that hack saki amde is detetced as a hack now
-OwNaGe-
Freind

Post by Freind »

So you knew about hack to then blaze? and you admit that saki made one when before you kept saying you knew nothing about it
blaze

Post by blaze »

Saki admittted he made one
-OwNaGe-