InstaGib Assassin?!

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

What do you think?

Yeah, I would like to play it.
29%
Nope, I would never play instagib assassin.
7%
Speed higher or lower
No votes
kills higher or lower.
No votes
Ariem, you need help. Lots and lots of help.
57%
Something else is needed.
7%

Total votes: 14

Ariem

InstaGib Assassin?!

Post by Ariem »

My sever (Which is only lan at the moment but will soon go public) is going to have insta gib assasin If all of you would like it.
I am going to tell you how it is going to work because it might not be with the rifle. I'll need to do some de-bugging but...

How it will most likely work:
1. Sten High damage (130 - 170). ( So that it gibs )
2. High Target Health (2000 - 2400) ( So that Targets are not gibbed )
3. g_speed 650 ( or there about )
4. 10-25 Kills needed ( That's all up to the players )

So vote and I'll try to change it around till it's where you all would like to try it. Also I am going to try to go public as soon as I can.

P.S. If you voted "Something Else is needed" Post it.
°¿°
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

not to dog u but i see that as a nightmare for 56k users. i dont see me hitting one of them with a speed that high. i also have to admit i am not a fan of assassin.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Black Adder

Post by Black Adder »

I haven't played much assasin but seems to me the target would just sit back and instagib anyone who came near. Should target only get knife to balance things out?

Maybee I missed something.
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Ariem divide those numbers by 5, they are too high. Running around with 2400 health is kinda weird....and I wouldn't call it instagib since it isn't, the topic was kinda mis-leading. I was coming in here thinking someone divised a plan to combine the actual assassin mode with instagib mode, hahaha...thatd be pretty messed up.

What exactly gibs someone, does it just take a certain amount of damage or is it a characteristic of the projectile???

P.S. Your just asking for it adding something like "Ariem you need help, lotsa lotsa help" to the poll options, ofcourse everyone is gonna choose that!
I am Ph0g, you are not.
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

Ph0g wrote:What exactly gibs someone, does it just take a certain amount of damage or is it a characteristic of the projectile???
gib is based purely on damage. if you are really hurt badly and a sniper gets a headshot it can gib you.
Ariem

To answer all of you.

Post by Ariem »

To Kenny: I can hit people moving that fast and I'm 56k, so maybe you're slow at aiming? But maybe I am just a really fast at aiming.

To Ph0g:
I guess I do need lots and lots of help and I could tell you why, but why do that when I could write a book and become RICH... But to answer your post, It could be instagib if people withj stens gibbed someone with one shot. It is a wee mis-leading, but I think that Yes, the target might have to be a spy. only pistol and knife but, I think Bani would have to add that in the mod... Or I would have to code something in my cfg files that made everyone scouts or spys... Not that it would be all that fun, but this whole thing is just an idea I had while working on my menu(s) for the /callvote game ## system. Which I was done with the assassin and normal part of... But I'll have to redo it now. Also I don't even know if it will work.

To God (Bani):
Thanks for moving this here from the server admin forum, and sorry for putting it there. Also do you think instagib assassin would work even if you (or someone else) had to re-code or create some new stupid thing that would never be use to get Instagib assassin to be fun?

Btw bani: What is the damage of the instgib rifle? 150-300 or somewhere in there? That's what I would have guessed, but thats why I am asking you.
°¿°
bani
Site Admin

Re: To answer all of you.

Post by bani »

Ariem wrote:Btw bani: What is the damage of the instgib rifle? 150-300 or somewhere in there? That's what I would have guessed, but thats why I am asking you.
instagib rifle does 800
Ariem

I think that dingo ate your baby!

Post by Ariem »

Wow, 800 huh? The sten can do that too... not that you want what it to..
Speaking of the sten, I think that there should be a way to altar the overheat with it... So you could make it overheat faster but do more damage or overheat slower and do less... (Or Fast and Strong... but that's no fun.) But that's just me... It might work for venom too.
°¿°