help?

Discussion for ET Players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

bigfish420

help?

Post by bigfish420 »

First off. Hi everyone. First post here. been reading forums for awhile. I hope someone can help me out. Heres the issue. I cannot get to my clans server. I cant see it on the ET server list or All Seeing Eye. I tried typing it in by IP with and without port and could not connect. I can't even get to my clans Website, buut this problem is only on MY computer. Well the website one atleast. No one else around here plays ET so I cant try a diff. Comp. Any Ideas?
Thanks.
Kamel

Post by Kamel »

try doing a traceroute to it. the server list should still have it on there, but if the destination is over 30 hops it will not even attempt to connect, which sounds like your problem.
"Common sense isn't very common."
bigfish420

Post by bigfish420 »

Trace route to the site or server. I tried to the site. I dont understand what its saying.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

how long ago did your site/server go up? i know it took a couple days for my isp to register the ip redirect for my clans' stuff... i was last one to get it.
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
bigfish420

Post by bigfish420 »

I would think that was the prob gotenks, but i used to be able to get to the site and server. Its been up for awhile. Not my site and server.