AZZ KIPPER SUX

Discussion for Admins of Banimod servers.<br>
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

BAN OR NO BAN

BAN
71%
NO BAN
29%

Total votes: 14

alexjones8194

AZZ KIPPER SUX

Post by alexjones8194 »

do u think azz kipper should be banned off of these forums and servers?
[XC]Skaholic

Post by [XC]Skaholic »

=) of course he should, he is a hazard on here!
sneaky1

Post by sneaky1 »

Just outta curiousity, what does azz kipper do?
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

he thinks he owns my server. he comes and tells me to turn on instagib. if i dont he says he'll report me to punkbuster. LO FUCKING L he is just a pest. just a general pest.
The Big Bad Cow

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

this is a pointless post. if azz kipper is to be banned, its not up to us in the first place! regardless of the outcome of what we think, bani is the person to deciede wether or not to ban him. judging from my experience with bani, i think he will say no, partly because he hasnt done it yet, partly because he always says "it takes a lot from me to get a ban". i put emphasis on a lot. and i dont suggest whining to bani to ban kipper. im not sure about him but i would hate that.
Memorable Quotes:
"And i'm off like a prom dress."
"This is more fun than a dozen rubber chickens!"
"Its that time of the week again... Yep. I'm in the shower."
"Froth and awe!!!"
:moo:
THE JUGGERNAUT

Post by THE JUGGERNAUT »

The big bad cow is right me and him with some others have already talked to bani about baning some assholes. It takes a LOT for bani to ban someone. If you don't want him on your server ban him from your server. :wink: but whatever you do don't start shit with him on banimod forums thats a good way to get banned yourself!
THE UNSTOPABLE JUGGERNAUT form marvel comics
sneaky1

Post by sneaky1 »

The Big Bad Cow wrote:this is a pointless post. if azz kipper is to be banned, its not up to us in the first place!
I have to agree with The Big Bad Cow also. It is not up to us to ban anyone from servers or games unless its your server or forum. But if you do ban someone, you might as well ban a good 50% of people that come to forums or servers because there are at least THAT many that are annoying or a**holes. Basically all of that comes with the territory though there is alway a limit.

-[X]- Sneaky1
(007)Azz Kipper

NO!

Post by (007)Azz Kipper »

like i said in other post places TELL ME THE PROB IM DOING WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL PPLZ AT SCHOOL HATE ME! PLZ PLZ PLZ JUST START OVER WITH ME I CAN BE GOOD!!!!!!!! AND DONT BAN ME PLZ PLZ PLZ JUST BE NICE TO ME AND ILL BE NICE TO YOU AND HEY FUN U JUST KICKED ME FER NO REASON.

Oh and alex I ASKED ASKED IS DIFFERNT FROM TELLING I ASKED TO PUT ON INSTAGIB
MMMMMM KIPPERS...EVER HAD ONE?
:sniper: :biggun: :shoot: :gunman:
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

okay lemme get this straight...everyone at school is wrong, everyone on here is wrong, and everyone on servers is wrong but u are right? u did ask. then i said no. then u said please. then i said no. then u got mad cussed me out then said ud report me to punkbuster, so i had fun clientkilling u. LOL then u left and supposedly reported me to punkbuster