Weapon Ammo modding

Discussions about ET modding (sdk code, player/weapon modeling)

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

GooGle

Weapon Ammo modding

Post by GooGle »

Hi, my clanleader just started a Matrix server, whit low gravity.
I was wondering if you could make a restriction on Engineers, medics, covert ops, and fieldops, so you can only shoot with a panzerfaust (which is really cool 8) shooting ppl out of the air :D .

Next question:
Could you adjust the soldier ammo settings? Because if you shoot 4 times, you must go and find some ammo packs, which is very annoying.

PLZ HELP US!!!

Ps. The server IP: fragland.org:27788 (but i think it will soon be open at weekends only :(
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

Well, the person making the mod would want to look at the section which defines how much ammo each weapon can hold. If they can't find it out on their own, you might want to look into getting another modder. If you're asking Bani (Or Rain, etc) to do it, you'd want to post a feature request under BayonET.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
GooGle

HeHe

Post by GooGle »

Ehm... All my clan members cant mod. And we all looked in all the files of ET but couldnt find anything. Anyone knows where to find it?

GooGle
gotenks

Re: HeHe

Post by gotenks »

GooGle wrote:Ehm... All my clan members cant mod. And we all looked in all the files of ET but couldnt find anything. Anyone knows where to find it?

GooGle
:shock:
bani wrote:Examples of unacceptable topics:
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
bacon

Post by bacon »

DEJA VU

I swear I just read this thread somewhere...