Our clanserver: Matrix

Discussion for Bani's Pub mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

GooGle

Our clanserver: Matrix

Post by GooGle »

Hi, my clanleader just started a Matrix server, whit low gravity.
I was wondering if you could make a restriction on Engineers, medics, covert ops, and fieldops, so you can only shoot with a panzerfaust (which is really cool shooting ppl out of the air ) .

Next question:
Could you adjust the soldier ammo settings? Because if you shoot 4 times, you must go and find some ammo packs, which is very annoying.

Plz HELP!!!

Greetz, GooGle
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i made an explosive war on rtcw banimod... found that if your playing on a server where everyone's a panzer, you will die usually before you run out of ammo
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
GooGle

Post by GooGle »

Yes, but not on this server... Ppl fly in the air and its hard to hit them, so u probably run out of ammo even before u hit someone. And thats annoying, or the spawntime can be set to 1, but the cmd: /g_bluelimbotime 1 doesnt work. :? Then u could just selfkill and respawn.

By the way: the server IP: fragland.org:27788 but its only open at weekends, because we already have 4 other servers, and the traffic gets too much then (according to my clanleader)
GooGle

Post by GooGle »

i made an explosive war on rtcw banimod...
How? So u can only be a panzer?
That would be cool, as there are always some peeps who do the objective and then no-one who can stop it :x
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

change the settings to something without objective (how i did it)
i changed it to banimod goldrush
i had 1 engineer per team, unlimited pilots, unlimited panzers, 1 lt per team, and 1 med per team (incase someone just got blasted and not fragged). turned the game speed up and gravity down a tad bit and let them frag. oh engineers had shootable dyno (shoot dyno and it blows) and pilots explosions were turned up
My Website
GooGle

Post by GooGle »

Ehm.. yea, i could gues somemuch about that, but how did u do that :P if u want to tell.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i just used banimod config settins... just play arround with what settings you can till you find a way to limit things
My Website
sneaky1

Post by sneaky1 »

GooGle wrote:the spawntime can be set to 1, but the cmd: /g_bluelimbotime 1 doesnt work.
thats because g_blue/redlimbotime is disabled. you need to use g_userAlliedRespawnTime n and g_userAxisRespawnTime n (n = the number in seconds you want to set spawns). Additionally, you can set map times by using g_userTimeLimit n.

And it seems like you're talking about RTCW and not ET. I could be wrong. I tried to change gravity (g_gravity n) but that didn't work. It just made falling 'softer' so to speak.
Success is only gained through failure.
Come check out the new bani league at:
http://www.bani-league.com