No
20%
Dunno
40%

Total votes: 5

FLAG_MAN

Banimod Noob Help Script

Post by FLAG_MAN »

Here is a script I have spent the last hour or so making, use [ and ] to toggle messages, and use p to send the selected message. It includes info on A)Spies B)Scouts C)Pilots D)COs E)Playing Dead F)Kicking G)Newbie (callvote newbie....) H)Shove I)STFU J)rules (says to go to banimod.anime.net...ect...)
Enjoy, oh, and thanx to all of those people who didn't kick me while i was testing :D

Code: Select all

bind p "vstr saytip"
bind [ "vstr banitogprev"
bind ] "vstr banitognext"
set saytip "echo ^4No ^4Tip ^4Selected"
set banitogprev "vstr banitog1"
set banitognext "vstr banitog1"
set banitog1 "set saytip vstr spytip;		echo Spy;	set banitogprev vstr banitog10;set banitognext vstr banitog2"
set banitog2 "set saytip vstr scouttip;		echo Scout;	set banitogprev vstr banitog1;set banitognext vstr banitog3"
set banitog3 "set saytip vstr pilottip;		echo Pilot;	set banitogprev vstr banitog2;set banitognext vstr banitog4"
set banitog4 "set saytip vstr cotip;		echo CO;	set banitogprev vstr banitog3;set banitognext vstr banitog5"
set banitog5 "set saytip vstr deadtip;		echo Play Dead;	set banitogprev vstr banitog4;set banitognext vstr banitog6"
set banitog6 "set saytip vstr kicktip;		echo Kick;	set banitogprev vstr banitog5;set banitognext vstr banitog7"
set banitog7 "set saytip vstr newbietip;	echo Newbie;	set banitogprev vstr banitog6;set banitognext vstr banitog8"
set banitog8 "set saytip vstr shovetip;		echo Shove;	set banitogprev vstr banitog7;set banitognext vstr banitog9"
set banitog9 "set saytip vstr shuttip;		echo Shut Up;	set banitogprev vstr banitog8;set banitognext vstr banitog10"
set banitog10 "set saytip vstr ruletip;		echo Rules;	set banitogprev vstr banitog9;set banitognext vstr banitog1"
set spytip "say ^7To become a spy, type ^4/spy ^7and you will be a spy when you respawn.;wait 200;say ^7Once you have respawned as a spy, type ^4/special1^7 to change clothes.;wait 200;vstr spytip2"
set spytip2 "say ^7Use ^4/special2^7 while pointing at an enemy spy to spot him (like camping penalty)."
set scouttip "say ^7To become a scout, type ^4/scout ^7and you will be a scout when you respawn.;wait 200;say ^7Once you have respawned as a scout, type ^4/special1^7 to lay a clone."
set cotip "say ^7To become a co (Commanding Officer), type ^4/co ^7and you will be a co when you respawn.;wait 200;say ^7Once you have respawned as a co, type ^4/special1^7 to set a waypoint.;wait 200;vstr cotip2"
set cotip2 "say ^7Use ^4/waypoint <type> ^7were <type> is either attack/defend/dynamite to change what type of waypoint you are going to set.;wait 200;say ^7Type ^4/special2 ^7to assign a waypoint to a player."
set pilottip "say ^7To become a pilot, type ^4/pilot ^7and you will be a pilot when you respawn.;wait 200;say ^7Once you have respawned as a pilot, hold down ^4jump^7 to fly."
set deadtip "say ^7To play dead, type ^4/playdead ^7and you will lay down.;wait 200;say ^7To get back up, just type ^4/playdead ^7again."
set kicktip "say ^7Use ^4/players ^7to find out the client number of the player you want to kick.;wait 200;say ^7Use ^4/callvote clientkick <ClientNumber> ^7to kick that player."
set newbietip "say ^7Use ^4/players ^7to find out the client number of the player you want to designate as a newbie.;wait 200;say ^7Use ^4/callvote newbie <ClientNumber> ^7to designate a player as newbie."
set shovetip "say ^7Use ^4/shove ^7 to shove a player out of the way."
set shuttip "say ^7Use ^4/players^7 to find a player's client number.;wait 200;say ^7Then use ^4/callvote stfu <ClientNumber> ^7to make it so they can't vote, or chat."
set ruletip "say ^7If you don't know the rules, ect., go to bani.anime.net/banimod/ and read the playerguide."
Need to get some pimpage in here; so go to my scripting site at www.flagman.tk
FLAG_MAN

Post by FLAG_MAN »

I really need to change my sig, and avi, as ET died a few months ago :D
Knifey

Post by Knifey »

personally i dont need a script like that. Nice script tho.
yag si yennek
[MoD]Ender

Post by [MoD]Ender »

Geez, looks like you put a lot of work into that. Anyway...not to criticize your work or anything...I just think that it's a lot easier just to tell somebody how to use the commands. Instead of them having to read a whole line, you could just type /spy, /special1 and so forth. I'm more in favor of what the =SWAT= servers do and just have a command /rules that specifies all of the rules of the server.
=SWAT=Ender
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

pls dont spam that on my servers it kills the 56k users.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
ZarkingFardwarks

Post by ZarkingFardwarks »

personally i think he has the right idea, if the sentences are long i don't that matters as much since the noob wanting information is at least getting complete information without having to exit the game and go look things up.

kenny, a bit offtopic here but, is there some way that voting could be enabled for at least nextmap switching when there's less than 6 people on the server? i was on swat obj last night and tank with 3 people is pretty ridiculous =)
FLAG_MAN

Post by FLAG_MAN »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:pls dont spam that on my servers it kills the 56k users.
It is not meant for spamming, just if a noob asks, you can let him/her know
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

not to be a dick but we dont believe in a democracy when it comes to our server. we pays the bills so it is set up the way we want and that includes the fact that noone can vote. btw no one but me can change maps. reason being is not everyone has the maps and not all maps will go hand and hand with the mod. example would be tech arena. i can understand u wanting a lot of people to play with at night but beach and tram gets old after a few rounds are we are about freshness that is why i changed the maps this week.

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Knifey

Post by Knifey »

not to be a dick but we dont believe in a democracy when it comes to our server. we pays the bills so it is set up the way we want and that includes the fact that noone can vote. btw no one but me can change maps. reason being is not everyone has the maps and not all maps will go hand and hand with the mod. example would be tech arena. i can understand u wanting a lot of people to play with at night but beach and tram gets old after a few rounds are we are about freshness that is why i changed the maps this week.
Kill the communist!!!
yag si yennek
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

i prefer DICKtatorship.

The Big Bad Cow

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

i see why.
Memorable Quotes:
"And i'm off like a prom dress."
"This is more fun than a dozen rubber chickens!"
"Its that time of the week again... Yep. I'm in the shower."
"Froth and awe!!!"
:moo: