[Buh]...maybe the worst server in ET

Discussion about specific ET servers

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

kingbolt

[Buh]...maybe the worst server in ET

Post by kingbolt »

62.4.74.241:27960.....PrimeEvil and Demon...you are just a laugh. You kick players from your server when they "spawnkill"...but your spawn area is WHOLE MAP morons....every time (and that IS EVERY PLAY TIME!) you get ass wiped you make new rules..
5 minutes ago I was playing allies Lieutenant and you kicked me because I supported "your spawn"...and that was at the edge of the wall (right side, the corner, near tunnel) where allies usually go and blow the guns....Do you really think that area as a spawn....MORONS.

YOUR CLAN IS A LAMER CLAN ! Nothing more...
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

oke .. but i personaly like the server a lot since its big and good pings
Corpse

Post by Corpse »

If you are using a competition mod (ET Pro) you should think that you would be wanting to attract competition players and playing by competition standards "spawnkilling" "camping"......
deej

Post by deej »

Hehe these admins are probably 14 or 16 year old kids. Everytime you launch an airstrike too close to their spawn (and they consider spawn area very large), they're crying "spawnkiller" and start kicking people. Every time their team does it, the admin acts like if their noses bleed and say they "didn't see it"...

I think ETPro 3.0.2 should come with an age verification feature for admins ;).
Our servers now run on 64 bit steroids. Point your ET to:
- Forgotten Ground StopWatch Server with occasional wolfrof 1
- Fraggle Rock ETPub Server - Mix up ET/UT & Duke Nukem
kropa

Post by kropa »

deej wrote:I think ETPro 3.0.2 should come with an age verification feature for admins ;).
sv_cvar r_age IN 18 99 :wink:
When you kill 6 people in Unreal Tournament it is "MonsterKill", in Quake3 it is "Excellent", in Counter-Strike it is "Kicked by console"
Ragnar_40k

Post by Ragnar_40k »

kropa wrote:
deej wrote:I think ETPro 3.0.2 should come with an age verification feature for admins ;).
sv_cvar r_age IN 18 99 :wink:
sv_cvar r_age IN 30 999 should be default.
The Emperor watch over you.
kropa

Post by kropa »

Ragnar_40k wrote:sv_cvar r_age IN 30 999 should be default.
No!I`m 24 only ffs >< :!:
deej

Post by deej »

OK but then it should automatically slow down the playing speed so that the old-timers can keep up ;). In the end you'll have a senior citizens' server with matrix bullet effects and medics disguised as chiropractors. Now here's an idea for a mod :D.
Our servers now run on 64 bit steroids. Point your ET to:
- Forgotten Ground StopWatch Server with occasional wolfrof 1
- Fraggle Rock ETPub Server - Mix up ET/UT & Duke Nukem
Ragnar_40k

Post by Ragnar_40k »

The Emperor watch over you.
*BUH*Hank

Post by *BUH*Hank »

Nope !

I´m the Serveradmin of [BUH] Server 1 62.4.74.241:27960, so if there any trouble plz contact me, i´ll do my best to check the things about kicking and measures are also introduced by myself !!!
We´ve got some rules about persons who permanently spawnkills and camp on spawnpoints. If someone makes an airstrike one two or three times near spanpoint it issnt spankilling but, if they do it again and again they will be warned of an admin...kicking is the last thing i would do to stop it.

I cant play all the time on our server, so its not easy to check the things what admins do (kick and ban) but i heard it more an more in the last weeks. I´ll check it and make some decisions who is an admin and who not.

BTW: It´s an FUN Server with ETPRO 3.0.1 on it and the only thing is heaving FUN on it. It´s not a Server for ET-Liga Gamer but they are welcome ;)

Many trouble about it, but i´ll do my best to correct it ;)

*BUH*Hank

BTW: You say our clan is a lamer clan, i dont know how you decide only two people are there and 50 other are the same ? i cant believe that, its a "incompetence" about yourself....
Last edited by *BUH*Hank on Fri May 28, 2004 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
DieZel

Post by DieZel »

Those people constantly complaining about spawnkilling are downright hilarious... I was playing on a server, don't remember which one (most likely a boomtown), and I was using a mortar. Quite efficiently, I might add.

The map was Goldrush, and I was on allied side. Our team had trouble getting the tank to move, so I decided to clear some way for our engineers. As soon as I started getting double- and triplekills, some admin started threatening me with a kick for spawncamping.

Spawncamping? By killing the enemies defending the tank?

What exactly do they think I should do? Just let the enemy keep their crossfire positions, and let them plant their little mines all over the yard...

My opinion is, that when you've spent your spawn invulnerability, you're free game. Especially on GR. There are two exits from the spawn, and that's not even the only spawnpoint! If you're constantly getting spawncamped on a map with two spawnpoints and a total of five exits, then you're just plain stupid.

And when the tank is moving and your spawnpoints are recuded to one and your team lets the spawncamping to start, then your team deserves to get camped. Maybe a shuffle would be in order on pub, although when I'm the one getting camped and somebody calls for a shuffle, I always vote "no". I like the challenge.
kingbolt

Post by kingbolt »

deej wrote:
OK but then it should automatically slow down the playing speed so that the old-timers can keep up ;). In the end you'll have a senior citizens' server with matrix bullet effects and medics disguised as chiropractors. Now here's an idea for a mod :D.
Lolz... :lol:
Spawncamping? By killing the enemies defending the tank?
LOOL...evil player you must be :lol:
Balthazar

Post by Balthazar »

anyone who complains about spawn killing is lame, if you cant get out of your spawn area in the time that you have invinsibility then you are not a true gamer and dont understand anything about ET.

I play on ND80's server called Unlimited Abuse, you guys want to see spawn killing then go there, play this server if you can survive this server you can play them all. Here is the ip 66.98.130.98:27963 if anyone wants to know.

Remember you arent popping quarters in a slot its totally free to play so if you die keep playing....lol
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

@ kingbolt:

You obviously unable to read the Servermessage shown every few Seconds - Spawnkilling and Selfkilling (infight) not allowed.

I' m not involved with BuH and only played there a short time to have a look.....but if its their Server and their rule you have to stick to it...or leave. ;)
FraUz

Post by FraUz »

@Zaphod: use more concetration reading posts :wink:
^RBL^FraUz