banned by flash

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Calhouna1

banned by flash

Post by Calhouna1 »

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:04 pm Post subject: banned by flash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gentlemen:

Tonight, at least tonight my time (9:30ish ET, US), I was banned from your server by flash, who falsely accused me of doing something I wasn't doing. She said I was panzering during Goldrush on the ally side, which I was not. She also called me an asshole. When I realized it was 5 v 2 (had just been even on the previous map), I even jumped over to the axis side to try to even it up. Now all of this was pretty funny, or so I thought, and I was going with it, with lots of tongue in cheek. I have enjoyed jumping on your server to frag a bit and truly thought flash's move to be quite sophomoric.

If I am accused of something I did do, then I certainly wouldn't be taking the time to register on your web pages and write this note. But flash was surely mistaken and I think she needs to grow up and pay attention to her shooting skills.

If flash is a founding member or something then it sucks for the rest of you. And is the Panzer unacceptable on your server? There was some serious panzer work being done by the axis just before the switch to Goldrush. Maybe because the allies stomped axis on Radar poor flash got her panties all in a bunch or something.

I've appreciated playing with several combat// members and to those - thank you. If I remain banned, then it is your loss, not mine, as I do contribute to various servers.

Lastly, if flash is a male, then I sincerely do not apologize because you could have fooled me. Only women can be that petty and vindictive.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

??? why are you posting this again? it wasn't done on bani's servers, why don't you go to the host of the server and complain?
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

yeh oyu didnt even say no wut server it was
GRAVEYARD

Post by GRAVEYARD »

lol I got banned from their server also. Good luck going to their forums to complain. I did this also and was banned from there also..... :lol:
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

GRAVEYARD wrote:lol I got banned from their server also. Good luck going to their forums to complain. I did this also and was banned from there also..... :lol:
lol that happent to be on =SWAT= forums a time ago :D