ET Pro 3.0.12 testbugfix released

Official ET Pro announcements here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

gotenks

Post by gotenks »

as i mentioned above, it happens on enemy-territory.com running 3.0.12 until about 5 secs till spawn (for me)... i can't see either teams info on the score board
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Deus

Post by Deus »

Noobie wrote:bugs:
+zoom weapons (binocs/scoped weapons) are slugish. If you zoom in to the max and do no move the mouse, the auto-movement of the scope looks like it is doing 1 fps.
This happened to me yesterday on a 3.0.1 server with this crappy bullshit thing of adminmod or smthing that keeps telling we that i should stop using pf and gives sucking textmessages all the time (xy dies like a chicken, xy became a girl)

Don't know if this is relevant. Unfortunately you don't see it in the demo.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

it happent to me on ifi... masturbation box or something like that

i could stil see +wstats or +wtopshots but not +scores

and it stayed until i was finely respawned
Noobie

Post by Noobie »

[pH*Deus] wrote:
+zoom weapons (binocs/scoped weapons) are slugish. If you zoom in to the max and do no move the mouse, the auto-movement of the scope looks like it is doing 1 fps.
This happened to me yesterday on a 3.0.1 server with this crappy bullshit thing of adminmod or smthing that keeps telling we that i should stop using pf and gives sucking textmessages all the time (xy dies like a chicken, xy became a girl)

Don't know if this is relevant. Unfortunately you don't see it in the demo.
Now that you mention it, Grotto uses a similair external script to kick new PB GUID's, it might be related.
Mark

Post by Mark »

[pH*Deus] wrote:
Just want to mention: It's not the etadmin_mod from me i guess. It doesn't produce such messages. Only if the admin made some aliases like !pfstinkt or something (which somebody has to type then)...

greets
Mark
Get owned at: Gaming@d1p.de (217.172.182.126:27960)
Hi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Deus

Post by Deus »

i don't know what script they use, but i can ask the admin.

I also dont say its bad, but i dont like it ... :)
eld

Post by eld »

hello (it's my first post)
can you do something with these fuckin' prone players??? fix hitbox or smth. i become mad when i must play with donkeys who bind prone with fire key. it's enemy territory or prone territory? it's sick...
Deus

Post by Deus »

eld wrote:hello (it's my first post)
can you do something with these fuckin' prone players??? fix hitbox or smth. i become mad when i must play with donkeys who bind prone with fire key. it's enemy territory or prone territory? it's sick...
Click for solution
d3n13d

Post by d3n13d »

[pH*Deus] wrote:
eld wrote:hello (it's my first post)
Click for solution

haha so true

first post or not check the other forums for elaborated discussions about that matter
-W0kk3L-

Post by -W0kk3L- »

bani wrote:
+after having emptied all your ammo, when in scoped mode as sniper, you can no longer press the altkey to exit scoped mode
fixed in next release
Ok, i'll wait for the next release to install on our servers. v3.0.11 runs fine until now, so i'll skip a beta-test.

http://www.crew-nexus.net/servers.php