Deidcated server

Discussion about specific ET servers

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

rTg.Frost

Deidcated server

Post by rTg.Frost »

ERROR: BG_IndexForString: unknown token 'NOT': (animations/scripts/human_base.script, line 3351)

wtf ist this error ?
want 2 start a dedicates server on lan but always ths fucking error approchaes !?

plz help meeeeee :)
blaz

Post by blaz »

download etpro-3_0_1.zip from the downloads page and extract it to your et directory. all you really need is qagame_mp_x86.dll in your etro directory, but you wouldn't have the mapscripts, animations and whatnot.. basically to run a server, you need all the server files with etpro 3.x.
rTg.Frost

Post by rTg.Frost »

hehe
thx
i works well... but i got a new Prob: Warning: server improperly installed! Multiple client.pk3 versions installed on server

what can i dooo ?
i installed et and et pro x times new but it doesnt want 2 work :(

help meeee
Simpledark

Post by Simpledark »

I think here is what you need http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... ple+client

I also had that problem.

I had multiple etpro files in etpro folder.
One of name etpro-3_0_1.pk3 and other with name etpro-3_0_1.a5eb249e.pk3

I don't know what the second one is but everytime I tried to play with this version on a server (not me as server) and accessed a etpro server, I often had to download that file.

Can someone explain what is the problem? I deleted the etpro-3_0_1.pk3 and left the other one and that warning disapeared but I'm not sure about this etpro-3_0_1.a5eb249e.pk3... Is it safe? And why does it always download when I have the etpro working here! I noticed that the 2nd file is 1.740Kb while the original is 1.713Kb!

Explain please if you know what is the problem
Been there... Done that... Argh... But what am I doing??
uber-noob

Post by uber-noob »

Simpledark wrote: Explain please if you know what is the problem
There is no problem, it's just one of testbugfix releases: http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... php?t=3628
Stuart

Post by Stuart »

i know im bringing up a past thread, but im having this problem. I only have one .pk3 file in my server etpro directory, yet i still get the error? it doesnt seem like its that big of a deal, but is there a way to shut it up or something?

thanks
This space for rent.
Simpledark

Post by Simpledark »

Get the newest testbugfix. Search here: http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/viewforum.php?f=15

Make a backup copy of your etpro folder, after making a backup delete the etpro folder and then extract the newest version to main directory.

You should now have a etmain and etpro folders again. Use your backup to get your profiles back they should be in the etpro/profiles folder.

After this run ET with the command to load etpro and that's it, you should now have a fully functional etpro server! with only one etpro-x.x.x.pk3
Been there... Done that... Argh... But what am I doing??