ET Pro 3.0.15 testbugfix released

Official ET Pro announcements here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

shake

Post by shake »

Lofi wrote:just want to mention an "unbeautyness" which has always been there, maybe you want to fix it. it's the keyboard setting for panzer. when you get level 4 and with it your machine gun, no matter what you do you can only switch between panzer and gun with the default key "3". every time you respawn on the same map you got level 4. then in the next map this phenomenon is fixed and the mg is on key "2" and the panzer on key "3".
i believe "b_panzerhack 1" moves the SMG to weaponbank2.
Lofi

Post by Lofi »

shake wrote:
Lofi wrote:just want to mention an "unbeautyness" which has always been there, maybe you want to fix it. it's the keyboard setting for panzer. when you get level 4 and with it your machine gun, no matter what you do you can only switch between panzer and gun with the default key "3". every time you respawn on the same map you got level 4. then in the next map this phenomenon is fixed and the mg is on key "2" and the panzer on key "3".
i believe "b_panzerhack 1" moves the SMG to weaponbank2.
ah, thank you!!! didn't know that one.
todd`

Post by todd` »

I just played on a pub with 3.0.15 (yes, I'm 100% positive) and after being zoomed in with a sniper and running out of ammo, I couldn't use the altweapon (right click) to get out of sniping mode. This seemed to be fixed in 3.0.13, but it's back.

http://etpro.anime.net/testbugfix/
Here, bani called it 'altweapon didnt work when using a scoped weapon with no ammo' .. that's the one I'm talking about.