et pro question on scripting / cfg making

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

feelmywraith

et pro question on scripting / cfg making

Post by feelmywraith »

hey first thing i used to play on the bani mod servers in the rtcw days think my nick was MrKjudd back then , when u were AV.Bani
instagib with gravity was awesome many hours of fun were had :)
epecially on good old tram

i am wondering if it is possible to make it in my cfg so that when i used 30 bullets (ie a full clip of ammo) it autoswitches to pistol which is very similar to autoweapon switch which switches when a gun runs out of ammo however it doesnt switch when a gun is 30/30 and 30 bullets run out , i was wondering if it can be scripted so that if i ahve 30 of 30 mp40 bullets (or weapon bank 3 ) that i can use the 30 bullets (and still have 30 ) more and then switch to pistol automatically is this possible

Thanks for the help
FeelmyWraith
ReyalP

Re: et pro question on scripting / cfg making

Post by ReyalP »

feelmywraith wrote:i was wondering if it can be scripted so that if i ahve 30 of 30 mp40 bullets (or weapon bank 3 ) that i can use the 30 bullets (and still have 30 ) more and then switch to pistol automatically is this possible
No.
send lawyers, guns and money
IdNotFound

Post by IdNotFound »

...but it's a nice suggestion.

Even though I believe having full control over reloading is the best choice ever. Sometimes you're just camping somewhere and can actually reload, so why would you change weapons? ;)
Image nZ/IdNotFound
NaZGûL TeaM Leader
SAWL Tech Staff
feelmywraith

Post by feelmywraith »

basically the reason for doing so is ur smging with someone and u use ur clip its quicker to script it to autoswitch to pistol than it is to change it :)