HELP WITh BANIMOD ON A MAC

Discussion for Admins of Banimod servers.<br>
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

THE ANTIGEEK

HELP WITh BANIMOD ON A MAC

Post by THE ANTIGEEK »

HELP ME USE BANIMOD ON A MACjavascript:emoticon(':oops:')
i am trying to run a server out of gameranger that has the =FF= mod running.. mainly so i can set up a goldrush game with scouts spy's co's etc..
I start a server through game ranger with the command line
+set fs_game ffbanifun   
.....(the name of the folder for FFmod)
then i have tried using the various commands given on the Banimod website in a cfg script and then typing /exec blah.cfg in console....with no luck
i have also tried inputting the banimod commands straight into the console with no luck...
Some of the mod will work...i.e. sounds /class select screens/=FF=vote screens....but none of the thing i want to work do e.g. spy co scout & pilot classes and most importantly goldrush mode(i used the command set g_gametype2 1 in both ways mentioned above but no message or changes occur)
Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated
cheers
THE ANTIGEEK
:oops:
GRAVEYARD

Post by GRAVEYARD »

If the folder were you have all the =FF= files is in a folder called FFMOD then either rename it from ffmod to ffbanifun or change the command line to ffmod....... 8)
outerspaceapple

Post by outerspaceapple »

Bani is gonna have to release his source code, 'cuz he has only compiled PC .dlls. If, however, I could get ahold of the source code, I could compile it for all of us. I've successfully compiled Fretn's EDV, MView3, Botloader (better bot spawn) and some of my own mods, so i'm pretty fluent in the whole process.

If any admin feels like opening up bani to the Mac community by supplying mac .dlls, shoot me an email @ admin@twintipped.com.

Thanks,
~~Eddy~~
-WM-TriggerEd=
GRAVEYARD

Post by GRAVEYARD »

Ooopppss. Oh yeah he said Mac..... :shock: