BayonET wish list

Discussion for Bani's Pub mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

who do ppl always post stupid jokes that wat all the real requst get forgotten .. :roll:
Mystiqq

Post by Mystiqq »

Im not joking. :)

Anyways, about the commander thing. Since ET has the command map thing, its good to make good use of it... I really think this should be considered but thats just me.

ESPECIALLY since BayonET will be for pub games? or do i recall wrong.

Basicly:

- Commander can go on and off from the "commander" mode when ever/where ever he wants to.
- The commander will be a sitting duck while commanding, so its a good target for enemy covert ops. ( Displays custom icon over head while commanding, for everyone... )
- Giving orders to indivituals/fireteam/team with waypoint similar to NS (shown in command map also and also in-game).
etc. etc.

Also i could imagine how good it would be for mortars, where commander could easily pick a spot where players should aim their fire at or such.

This would probably be hard to implement but i think it might be worth it, at least for the sake of team work in pubs.

Cheers...
Mystiqq

Post by Mystiqq »

Above idea, i think is something that banimod already has, the commanding officer. Anyhoo...

Another idea, im not sure if it is possible but long time i ago i asked in splashdamage:

http://www.splashdamage.com/index.php?n ... highlight=

Im not sure how good it would work, but making the campaigns more dynamic would be interesting...
Mystiqq

garand bayonet!

Post by Mystiqq »

Perhaps adding option to have bayonet for garand? :)
Just saw this on a website...
(located near the end of page)

http://www.msu.edu/~colvinch/equipment.html
>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

poison syringe like there was in shrubRTCW, that was funneh

o and goomba kills :-) (jumping onto sum1s head)
UK Elite Guard
#ukeg on Quakenet
www.ukeliteguard.co.uk
Est. Jan 2002