calm down kenny

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

is joking around a legit reason to get banned without warning?

yes
24%
no
76%

Total votes: 17

The Big Bad Cow

calm down kenny

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

bani pls block gyro cow and phog this is just lame. everything is a joke to these 3. i am tired of them and will be banning them on the servers if i see them.
first of all, i am not intending this as a flame, nor do i want anyone else to put a flame in this topic. want a good reason why i was just banned from kenny's servers for doing nothing wrong. i was on the offtopic forum at the banimod forums. i was talking about stuff that has nothing to do with banimod there. its supposed to be a forum where you can "have fun" but kenny banned me because i was doing just that. is there anything wrong with a sence of humor? i guess so, cause he banned me! he claimed that we were "not adding to the mod" but its not like we were taking away from it! i dont see why the forums have to be so serious! this is not an army bootcamp forum! so why do we have to post like it for you?

kenny, i like your servers a lot. i want to play on them. but, just because you dont have a sence of humor doesnt mean you have to hate people who do! you need to calm down and think about what you did. you banned a person because he was joking around about something that had nothing to do with =swat=! i mean, you didnt even give me a warning! you did nothing to warn me and then you banned me. the least you could do is give me a priviate message telling me to stop posting offtopic stuff in the offtopic forums or something like that. what if bani banned you from his forums without warning? you would be pretty pissed too. you would want bani to give you a good reason why he did it too.

also, its not like i did anything wrong on your servers or insulted you or =swat= in some way. you blew everything out of poportion. im not a tk'er. im not a door blocker. im not a hacker or a cheater. why ban me because of something you personaly dislike? im not doing anything that would get someone else mad. i never knew a little thing would get you so angry. well, no that i know, i guess i should say sorry and give a bunch of flowers and cocktail weenies in repentance . im sorry for "not adding to the mod" but i am still angry at the harshness at which you responded.

another thing: these forums are not yours. they are bani's. so, if you dont want to see us joke around on those forums then dont read it! i ask bani: "can you tell me if phog, gyro and I are pissing you off? " if he says yes then i will shut up.

he hasnt said yes yet. i doubt he ever will.

bottom line: calm down and get a sence of humor. go watch "cool runnings" and un-ban me. please.
Last edited by The Big Bad Cow on Sun Nov 17, 2002 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Memorable Quotes:
"And i'm off like a prom dress."
"This is more fun than a dozen rubber chickens!"
"Its that time of the week again... Yep. I'm in the shower."
"Froth and awe!!!"
:moo:
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

I'd suggest a movie like "Blazing Saddles" or "History of the World, Part I." Those are more fun than "Cool Runnings", even though it is a good movie.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
The Big Bad Cow

i am suggesting a funny movie that takes a sence of humor to enjoy.
Memorable Quotes:
"Froth and awe!!!"
Majikthise

Post by Majikthise »

Well in that case, I suggest any of the Monty Python's Flying Circus episodes.
The Big Bad Cow

we need a funny movie, not a moronic, pointless (but hilarious) show. we need to ease kenny into comedy gradually.
Memorable Quotes:
"Froth and awe!!!"
Majikthise

Post by Majikthise »

Moronic? Pointless? BAH! I know from now on to not take your advice for "comedy" :P
Knifey

Post by Knifey »

sit him down, and make him watch dumb and dumber over and over.
yag si yennek
The Big Bad Cow

alright, phog. you and who else voted "yes"?
Memorable Quotes:
"Froth and awe!!!"
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Me??? Vote yes??? Thats preposterous!!!
I am Ph0g, you are not.