can't resist new mode idea,

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

which mode u like better?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 06, 2003 7:29 pm

Flamer mode
13%
Venom mode
6%
vault mode
56%
the previous idea of panzer mode
13%
pistol mode ( sorry it popped in my head)
13%

Total votes: 16

OdaOwnzYew

can't resist new mode idea,

Post by OdaOwnzYew »

every one else is saying new modes like demolitions mode, tag mode, i couldnt resist,

Flamethrower mode...
everyone has only a flamethrower with as much ammo as possible, and if you can make certain poles regen life, can u do that with ammo?
if so it would rock......

Venom Mode
everyone's favorite high fire rate overheating minigun, 500 bullet, pyscho gun......... the venom. when you run out of ammo you screwed.......

Vault mode,
each team's spawn area has a vault of gold that can only be removed by the opposing team, wityh a max of 5 per person being carried at a time, when you die you drop any gold you have, (can hold 5 max) to get it in your vault you need to bring it to the flag pole at your vbault area, but if you have 5 gold in the middle of the battlefield you are screwed,
Remember
Only Oda Ownz Yew!
:grenade: :grenade: :grenade: :grenade:
I AM THE Wheedwacker:KING OF SLUGS
Knifey

Post by Knifey »

Vault seems almost something new. i like that idea, and might catch on very quickly.

Please add, "You're on Crack" to all polls
yag si yennek
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

the problem i see with this is the camping... most teams would designate one person to infultrate the oponents side... hmm probably spy and get thier stuff and have the rest of the team camp..

i will admit it sounds pretty interesting though
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

Thay, I thimply adore flamer mode. Plus the red matches my pumps!!!
Be seeing you!
Black Adder

Post by Black Adder »

Gyro Gearloose wrote:Thay, I thimply adore flamer mode. Plus the red matches my pumps!!!
:lol:
ZarkingFardwarks

Post by ZarkingFardwarks »

hm. sounds like CTF =) it is a good idea though, i voted for it. i'd say though, either remove the gold weight thing entirely, or make it larger so that it's obvious when an enemy is carrying the max gold. god, what map would be good with it though? the only problem i can see is having enemies grabbing the gold, and then 4 people spawn and wipe them out with not a bit of damage.

using destruction as an example, the gold could be at the flags closest to the spawns, which would evade the whole "walk into spawn when people happen to respawn and get your ass kicked" problem that happens to me EVERY TIME i go to get the flag back on beach =)

-fz
OdaOwnzYew

Post by OdaOwnzYew »

a good map would be assault, no pilot mode allowed, that way its possible to stop them from getting to it, axis gold is stored on thier roof, ally gold in comm tower or the area above to the left of ally spawn, maybe even have em all inside the spawns somewhere..... ice would work, axis gold stored in the little outhouse thing, and ally gold stored in the small room next to one of the spawns.

it would work on trenchtoast, because they are both even sided they can be stored behind to the one side of each base where the flag pole is in the little culdasac.

one map it wouldnt work on is overlord, of course.
Remember
Only Oda Ownz Yew!
I AM THE Wheedwacker:KING OF SLUGS
GanjMahal

Post by GanjMahal »

this would be fun with instagib.

but the flamer mode? come on, that would get really old really fast. flamethrowers have the same range, so it would be impossible to hit someone without getting toasted yourself [without medics, that would suck even more].. unless you snuck up on em.