For bani!

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Should banimod have a little more attention?

Yes, it needs SOMETHING NEW!!
79%
No, its ok....
21%

Total votes: 29

Demy

For bani!

Post by Demy »

Ok, the rumor on RTCW is that bani really doesn't care for RTCW banimod any more. And its all ET for him, etc etc. You see these old time players like me for example, we miss the new editions of banimod. And if bani could make one last patch, or version of banimod, just pay one LAST attention to the game it would make alot of players happy. Maybe smooth out this wallhacking thing.. :roll: . Anyways lets see if anyone agrees with me..
[MoB]JarOd

Post by [MoB]JarOd »

Demy has spoken!!!

Yeah it would be really cool...

Bye and HAVE FUN DAMMIT! :P
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

priority list
etpro 2.1
et-tv
etpro
bayonet
banimod
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
alex247

Post by alex247 »

I agree with you demy, but however I'm sure that the great bani has a lot on his plate to even care about banimod anymore. I have come to except the fact that banimod will never change. The game is getting old and before you know it there will be a new wolfenstien out! I can't wait! Anyway, I have my doubts about this thread even getting noticed by bani, but you get an "A" for affort for trying demy. :wink:
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

well there goes the paln of ever seeying bayonet
Demy

Post by Demy »

well i thought i'd try.... Bani please.... i know ET has alot of ppl wrapped around it, but just one last good change for the OC servers would be so great and im sure so many people would be so happy and thankful.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

i think he might swell release the 1.1.102 since it seems to work on fun servers just fine
Demy

Post by Demy »

i think the OC servers run 1.1.99 :roll:
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

yes they do i was talking about [FUN]servers even our server had the 1.1.102 dont know where our host left it
Old Buzzard

Post by Old Buzzard »

Ragging Bani's butt sure isn't going to get him to 'Banify' the present version.
It still has, hands down so many advantages over shrub, or osp.
Try different maps, shoo there are so many maps out there that require an increasing amount of skill that's it's almost like relearning bani when you try the map out.
I'm sure Bani gives a damn about the mod, it's like all of us after we create a new mod for one of the most popular games in the world, move on to ET, lol. Seriously cut some slack here. If it's meant to happen, it will.
Why am I here? Oh yeah, where's the bathroom!

http://agingm.proboards34.com/index.cgi
UberNoob

Post by UberNoob »

Please oh please make one last enhancement to Banimod RTCW. There are quite a few of us still playing RTCW and even more surprisingly it looks like the Bani mod is becoming more popular and there is even a new competition league forming for Banimod. List of things that I'd like to see added to Banimod. 1. Stats 2. Ability to turn off blood splatter 3. What ever else you want to do I really don't care but, give me those 2 things and I'll have a lot more fun playing Banimod. I'll even go on a crusade to get Bani some money for working on the mod that he started. Just tell me how much money it will take for Bani to finish up Banimod for RTCW? I've pm'd him and no reply and offered money. Just tell me how much it will take to him to do something he should have done long ago. I play on 3 or 4 Bani servers regularly and talk to the guys on their own vent and they all wish there were stats in the console similar to OSP and Shrub and the spamming awards at the end of the round is entertaining to but, really just the stats in the console as well as accuracy would be great. Come on Bani please help us out. We love your mod and just want you to make it a little better. Just one last update.
Ariem

Post by Ariem »

I always thought he would move on to et when he started etpro and I just figured he'd make a 2.0 and call it good. I was kind hoping the source for it would have been nice to ... :wink: :wink: It would give all those people talkin bout just a couple more, the chance to do it themselves for once... :wink: :roll:
°¿°
UberNoob

Post by UberNoob »

There is even a www.bani-league.com that has started up and we could sure use a pause feature like OSP and maybe a couple more things. Come on Bani help us out or release the code. Please