OC obj

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Old Buzzard

OC obj

Post by Old Buzzard »

Sadly, OC obj is so empty that is echoes. The games there could always be depended on to be if nothing else, interesting. I missed most of the budget server days coming in only at the very end. OC is where I learned to play bani, there and Wimpy's server. Wimpy's is much less popular now, although still a place for the unknowing newb to wean, but I do so yearn for a round or two at OC obj. It is straight, pure Bani, no weapon respawn, you really need to have an Lt., medics weren't the "assault wave", lol. Not whining or wimpering, but how about, say like on friday or saturday night stopping by OC obj for a shootem up, there must be enough [MoB], Phantoms, Zeros, X's, OW's and DDT's, =SWAT='s to have a good go of it. Perhaps memorial day weekend (after the bbq, after the strawberry shortcake of course)??
Why am I here? Oh yeah, where's the bathroom!

http://agingm.proboards34.com/index.cgi
Razor Fett

Post by Razor Fett »

im pretty sure some fetts could play aswell. i played there like all the time.
It was at OC i really started to play bani. had some good years there :D
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

hah, mother fuck ill hav u know all the non cocky vintage players are fetts now, heheh :wink: yeh buzz we were small in numbers bak in those days, but one can ever forget how popular we were now, ummm hmmm :D however, for those of u who do care for the budget and OC insta servers, u might b interested in checkin out our server, we will hav it in a matter of weeks or heck maybe even days, so hopefully u can all stop by at least try to relive some of those days... we play insta tram by ourselves as a clan, and fuck, theres 25 of us :P imagine wot it wud b like if more people come, its dead fun, so as i sed, ill let u know wen it goes up, peace out

Solid F 8)

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"
Old Buzzard

Post by Old Buzzard »

Ah, grandson Solid. Of course folks will visit your server, just make sure there is plenty of bbq chicken, and choppasticks.
Why am I here? Oh yeah, where's the bathroom!

http://agingm.proboards34.com/index.cgi
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

ah definately, there will b plenty to go round, ill make sure theres happy hour to, a whole hour of wolfin dedicated to bein made drunk by the admin, a.k.a ME :D :D heheh

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"