banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index banimod / etpro / ettv forums
Bani's Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some questions regarding Banimod.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index -> Banimod Players
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vargen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Some questions regarding Banimod. Reply with quote

Hello,

I am new to RTCW, went the other way. Started playing ET, and bought RTCW, to play both. Smile

Thing is, how do I start the game with banimod? I have installed it, but it won't start up. Then second of all, why can't I adjust my gamma and brightness? The cvars don't work.
=FF=im2good4u

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well like in et to start whit a mod use +set fs_game banimod paranameter at the start up

and the gamme / brisghtness should work

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some servers in ET have their r_gamma take effect immediately upon typing it in the console. With RTCW you have to type the r_gamma command and then type /vid_restart

This restarts your video graphics and the new r_gamma value should take effect for you. If you cant get enough of r_gamma brightness, also try r_intensity and r_mapoverbrightbits.

Smile
Vargen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tdg_sparky wrote:
Some servers in ET have their r_gamma take effect immediately upon typing it in the console. With RTCW you have to type the r_gamma command and then type /vid_restart

This restarts your video graphics and the new r_gamma value should take effect for you. If you cant get enough of r_gamma brightness, also try r_intensity and r_mapoverbrightbits.

Smile

Thanks mate! Will try it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    banimod / etpro / ettv forums Forum Index -> Banimod Players All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: