Sending from Data disabled?

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

=-DVC-=MadMetzi

Sending from Data disabled?

Post by =-DVC-=MadMetzi »

Hi , i wish an Option who can enabled or disabled the public sending from data like XP. When we playing ET the Game send our XP to the Gameserver or the Gameserver send it, i dont know. With the XP Rate all the Ladders are working and this "Ranking?" are not correct.
I will make a self choice to sending my Data to public and not while the gameserver or the game is sending i must aczept.
Is it possible? Can this option build in in the next ETPRO Mod or can everyone build a little Tool who runs in the Background.

Cu MadMetzi

PS. Excuse my bad English.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

:shock: um.... huh? you want to hide information from the server??? then play on a lan... unless i'm misunderstanding you
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
=-DVC-=MadMetzi

No i will playing online but not with changing my Nick or on protected Servern.
For me is the sending from my Data like my actual XP not aczeptabel.
With this Data the most ladders are working but the ladders are working wrong. So everybody where playing ET are in this Ladders with here Nicks and the Result are not correct. When we are playing on the ETPUB with XPSave and max. 48 Player,you make higher XP then a Player who plays only ETPro with max.20 Players.
I will give everybody an Option to disablen this public sending from the XP Points. So the ladders cant work and the results are not wrong.
Better no results as bad results.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

so the only thing you don't want to send is your XP? well since you don't actually send your xp, as the server keeps track of it, not you, i don't see how that would work... unless you don't want the server sending it to you
My Website
Nail

Post by Nail »

I think he's talking about Splatter Ladder's ranking list, he says that players on etpub XP saver large slot number servers get more XP than etpro smaller servers and that makes it unfair for him
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

i dont think its posable to disable that sending of a palyer his score unless added no sv_master# "" server to your serverl sit and not making it show up :D
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

=FF=im2good4u wrote:i dont think its posable to disable that sending of a palyer his score unless added no sv_master# "" server to your serverl sit and not making it show up :D
that won't work for things like splatter ladder, which you manually have to add your favorite server to the list
My Website
=-DVC-=MadMetzi

I think he's talking about Splatter Ladder's ranking list, he says that players on etpub XP saver large slot number servers get more XP than etpro smaller servers and that makes it unfair for him
This is correct but not for him, for all is it unfair.
You have a Clan, you have a Clantag, you have a Nick you played with the Clantag and Nick, so you are knowing under this Name by other Clans.
(Yes , everyone can play with every Nick, but the Combination from Clantag and Nick are singularly and Person referred.) A Clan need Information about you , so this Clan looks in the Ladder and what can you seeing? wrong Ranking while the Ladders are wrong works.
So it must give an Option to disabled the Sending from the XPs.
The Ladders are tracking all Gameservers.
dont think its posable to disable that sending of a palyer his score unless added no sv_master# "" server to your serverl sit and not making it show up
Yes, this we can do but then no one see our server and no one can join then i can make the server pass protected and the tracking from the Ladders are also not work. This is not aczeptabel, while all the other Servers are sending this datas. And we will not playing Et only on our Server.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

there is NO other way to stop it, as i said, the server keeps track of your xp... the stat keepers monitor the servers and see the players xp (it's not sent in the heartbeat), if a clan actually uses the ladders and ranking systems... they are totally disfunctional :roll:
My Website
=-DVC-=MadMetzi

if a clan actually uses the ladders and ranking systems... they are totally disfunctional
most clans using this for Infomration.
But were also registerd in the ladder but it was short after the establishment of clan.
Now we repent it.
Registry allone not the Error but the tracker works also without registry.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

gotenks wrote:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:i dont think its posable to disable that sending of a palyer his score unless added no sv_master# "" server to your serverl sit and not making it show up :D
that won't work for things like splatter ladder, which you manually have to add your favorite server to the list
i never added my fav to it and it did track me when i played on ET

sadly all Q# type servers send score on a serverinfo so i dont think this will ever chance
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

=FF=im2good4u wrote:
gotenks wrote:
i never added my fav to it and it did track me when i played on ET

sadly all Q# type servers send score on a serverinfo so i dont think this will ever chance
someone else probably did, the admin doesn't have to add it... for example, zer0's server, afaik, was never listed, but was listed in the ingame browser and ASE
My Website
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

oO realy ?

i seem to be able to parse scores of any server i want i think those ladder sites use about the same techniqu
=-DVC-=MadMetzi

FFIm2good4u
This your stats by CSSports playing RTCW baniMod
http://csports.net/(u2vfa255rwowfqij2sw ... D=30303709

and this by playing Wolf ET
http://csports.net/(u2vfa255rwowfqij2sw ... D=30303709

in the Spladderladder you are listed but not ranked, while the ranking is disabled for RTCW Player
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

hmm oke

/me pull bakc out of this topic and is proud of his banimod stat