ET Pro 3.2.6 beta test release 1

Official ET Pro announcements here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Etnies`

Post by Etnies` »

No it doesnt seem to be happening in 3.2.6 tryed it abit everything seemed ok, but if it wasnt touched from 3.2.5 to 3.2.6 how was it fixed? the patch have something to do with it?
squadjot

Post by squadjot »

things are bugged in the re/connect to server.. where and how much exactly im not sure..

but for an example..when joining a server..and you start downloading paks.. and the you disconnect.. to connect to ANOHTER server.. then i often get a error message..that i got disconnected cause i didnt have the paks ..from the previous server :/ ..even if the paks are not even present on the "new" server..

in general..trying to connect to a server.. and then get rejected..often gives me trouble connecting to any server at all..and i'm better served with a /quit restart.

not a huge issue.. and guess its old news.. and might not even be fixable by etpro?

edit: oh..and sometime after 3.20 ..sometimes when downloading some pak, when you try to disconnect/reconnect to avoid/abort downloading paks.. then disconnect/reconnect does not work.. nothing happens.. wondered if its evil scripting from server admins.. =P