Client auto-scripts

ET Pro Documentation Project

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers, ET Pro Documentation

Father

Post by Father »

Lagger wrote:
If i would connect to some server where ETPro is running i don't need set fs_game
Well, did you try it? Because it would be a sane reason why it doesn't work on the first map...
Yeah, i tried it many times.. even if want to play on one of Czech server.. as you can see: http://pictures.wolfenstein.cz/fs.jpg
If you don't do it, someone else will.
Father

Post by Father »

So is it bug or feature(what i wrote in my 1. post in thread)?
Deus

Post by Deus »

Since autoexecs get executed on mapload they should get executed when you load the map independent from if the map is changed or loaded the 1st time.

but experience tells me that this not always works the way it should, so i guess this is a bug rather then a feature.

PS: It would be very nice if you reduce the width of your signature, cause it makes the screen wider than my 1280 screen resolution can show which forces me to scroll to the right every time ;)
Father

Post by Father »

Deus wrote: PS: It would be very nice if you reduce the width of your signature, cause it makes the screen wider than my 1280 screen resolution can show which forces me to scroll to the right every time ;)
Sorry for another off-topic..

1280? Oops.. i performed it for 1024 px (i'm using 1152 px) but now it work correctly already at 800 px width.. maybe.
If you don't do it, someone else will.