OLD news BUG... "never fixed"...?

Discussion for any ET/ETPro/BayonET bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

LilleBror

Post by LilleBror »

ReyalP:=> "which I have not verified."

Please explain how you tried step by step?

To make absolutely sure u are doing the same thing im doing.

With regards to snaps i get one packet from the server each time i send one. The number of udates from the server is equal to the number of packets I send.
ReyalP

Post by ReyalP »

OK kids, here you have a perfect example of how NOT to report bugs.

1) Don't describe any actual problem.
2) Do speculate about things you don't understand. Make sure this speculation is thoroughly mixed with any actual facts.
3) When your obvious, glaring factual errors are pointed out, change the subject.
4) Use as much creative grammar / spelling / punctuation as possible. The goal is to make your posts incomprehensible.
5) Do ramble on about things things which have nothing to do with the alleged bug.

For the right way see http://wolfwiki.anime.net/index.php/Bug_Reporting
With regards to snaps i get one packet from the server each time i send one. The number of udates from the server is equal to the number of packets I send.
No, you don't.
send lawyers, guns and money
zinx

Post by zinx »

LilleBror wrote:ReyalP:=> "which I have not verified."

Please explain how you tried step by step?

To make absolutely sure u are doing the same thing im doing.
I would be the one who hasn't verified it. And I haven't done anything. You can't verify the existence or non-existence of a connection interrupted hitbox problem without the source, so it would be pointless for me to tell you what I haven't yet done, as you couldn't have done the same thing I'm doing anyway. And it's pointless for you to think you've somehow "verified" it with whatever broken testing method you've chosen to believe is The One Ultimate Truth That Nothing Can Contradict.
LilleBror wrote:With regards to snaps i get one packet from the server each time i send one. The number of udates from the server is equal to the number of packets I send.
No. The server sends you snaps every server frame, unless it gets limited by 'snaps' or 'rate'. This, however, has nothing to do with anything you're talking about. What the server sends you doesn't have anything to do with what the server sends other people. It also has nothing to do with how the server does hit detection for other people.
Zinx Verituse http://zinx.xmms.org/