cl_lanforcerate "1"

Discussion for any ET/ETPro/BayonET bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

ReyalP

Post by ReyalP »

Luk4ward wrote: I see, so the stupid topics have answers and support and the others not, beacuse they r not entertaining and taking too much effort, nice...
If I know the answer I respond. If getting the correct answer will take a bunch of time, I'm much less likely to, especially if the poster could spend the same time and get the answer themselves. It may seem like some of us know every little thing about the game, but that's not really the case. The reason we know the things we do is we spent many hours figuring them out.

If you find something that you think is an actual bug, which is being ignored, feel free to remind us about it occasionally. Sometimes I see threads and go "hmm, I should look into that" but don't have time to deal with it right away. It's easy to forget about those.
send lawyers, guns and money
squadjot

Post by squadjot »

ReyalP wrote:
Luk4ward wrote: I see, so the stupid topics have answers and support and the others not, beacuse they r not entertaining and taking too much effort, nice...
If I know the answer I respond. If getting the correct answer will take a bunch of time, I'm much less likely to, especially if the poster could spend the same time and get the answer themselves. It may seem like some of us know every little thing about the game, but that's not really the case. The reason we know the things we do is we spent many hours figuring them out.

If you find something that you think is an actual bug, which is being ignored, feel free to remind us about it occasionally. Sometimes I see threads and go "hmm, I should look into that" but don't have time to deal with it right away. It's easy to forget about those.
an updated todo list FTW ;)

Ive seen some pretty subtle requests of HUD optimizing (helmet notifier), and small bugs in serverbrowser that could looked after too.

Maybe one should run through some of the posts and collect what could actually still be concidered usefull/or even bug..leaving out the the suggestiuons that got declined or already got fixed.
Father

Post by Father »

squadjot wrote: an updated todo list FTW ;)

Ive seen some pretty subtle requests of HUD optimizing (helmet notifier), and small bugs in serverbrowser that could looked after too.

Maybe one should run through some of the posts and collect what could actually still be concidered usefull/or even bug..leaving out the the suggestiuons that got declined or already got fixed.
There is a lot of 'bugtrackers'.. BugZilla, Mantis, etc (Google can find other systems for you .-) ).
I love this design (Mantis) used for NoQ bug reporting: this (registration is required).
If you don't do it, someone else will.
fretn

Post by fretn »

we use mantis
Day by day : http://w.twwwo.be/