ET tweak... cl_independentPhysics "1"

Discussion for any ET/ETPro/BayonET bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

vendetta50

Post by vendetta50 »

LilleBror wrote:ReyalP:=> Im talking about something like this.
http://ezquake.sourceforge.net/docs/?index
writen by the ETpro team.

McSteve and co. list is not full, structured and organized.

http://www.koders.com/cpp/fid7DF510B091 ... 36D3C.aspx
from line 160..
just the render r_ cvars are not filled out..

not to mention cmd /fu that is popular to spam the server with...at least they have /fade and /shrug ...

convincing demonstration.. yes i am aware that it takes somthing like walking in the air 2 movie to showcase something...
But that is a sad fact.

The fastest way to get things cleaned up is if everyone can see the dirt..

All cvars and commands explained by the developers.

Give the players the and server admins the best information possible.

If you think i need a rubber cell, medication and a first class kick out of the forum, fine with me... ill will not loose any sleep over that...

gotenks:=> I wish.. but the combo works unfortunatly and its a major exploit...

Seems like people are getting away with saying anything in this topic so i'll try finishing my half off by saying....

Go f*ck yourself 8)

or better yet.. since you seem to be such a genious you make a cvar list page for us 8)
ReyalP

Post by ReyalP »

LilleBror wrote:ReyalP:=> Im talking about something like this.
http://ezquake.sourceforge.net/docs/?index
writen by the ETpro team.
As developers, we have something even better than that. We have the actual code. As we have repeatedly told you, 99% of the stuff you are complaining about DOES NOT EXIST IN THE CODE. This is a FACT, not opinion or speculation. Jaybird explained this very clearly. If you genuinely believe cl_lanforcerate does something in ET, your observation is flawed. There is no other rational explanation. This leads us to doubt the quality of your other observations, and should cause you to do the same.

Believe us or not as you wish, but if you don't, further discussion is pointless. If you don't believe our word on this, why would you believe a list we wrote ?

FWIW, all the etpro specific cvars are documented in the example.cfg files (in the zip for the server, in the .pk3 for the client.) You can find non-etpro cvars in the game ET gamecode and q3 engine source. There's some differences here and there, but nothing earth shattering.
send lawyers, guns and money
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

LilleBror wrote:gotenks:=> I wish.. but the combo works unfortunatly and its a major exploit...
using the proper medication (or lack there of) and while seeing flying pixies maybe... however in the world of coding, if the code doesn't exist, it doesn't matter what key combination you enter, it will not work
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
squadjot

Post by squadjot »

LilleBror wrote:btw.. poland is going to win the CB... i told u so.... i gave them a few extra pointers...
I feel sorry for you.. you are probably the most ridicilous person i ever met online.. and i dont understand why theese forums didnt follow SD's example and ban you right away..

YOU SIR, ARE A FOOL!!!!
LilleBror

Post by LilleBror »

There's some differences here and there, but nothing earth shattering..

hmm...

i would not agree..

First of because as an admin i dont have a choice over what cvars i will allow or restrict.

Second as a player, im not sure if i have all the avialable options to set to tweak my own client.

That is not optimal in any sense or form.

off topic:
squadjot:=> then dont read my posts..
Deus

Post by Deus »

closeplzkthxbye