The good old days.

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i hated tram on bi-1... my comp couldn't handle tram :(

another thing i remember, was the kid that x recruited, and we had turned down (though i didn't remember turning him down) and he kept tking/callvoting/harassing zer0 members... cannot recal his name right now
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Death

Post by Death »

gotenks wrote:i hated tram on bi-1... my comp couldn't handle tram :(

another thing i remember, was the kid that x recruited, and we had turned down (though i didn't remember turning him down) and he kept tking/callvoting/harassing zer0 members... cannot recal his name right now

Tram was a great map. It sucks you had problems with it. :(
[MoB]CIRCA

Post by [MoB]CIRCA »

yea those days were the greatest i'd say...even though i was very much a newb haha, after those died then i played oldcrows a lot and that was fun until nobody played them anymore. so now ive moved onto shrub but still think instagib was the greatest :). had some fun times with the fett's and everyone. my name on this site is mob circa even though ive long quit mob....

Circa
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

scary thing is was there was a only a few of us fetts bak then, now theres at least 20+ of us lil bastards, heheheh, hey wot up circs, we had some good times man, always good to see ya around, peace out

Solid F 8)

(cough) www.fbros.tk :lol: :lol: heheeh

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"
Razor Fett

Post by Razor Fett »

wot did i miss? ...
{Zer0}Diamondz

Post by {Zer0}Diamondz »

I doubt any of you will see this since its fuckin 2013 now (holy shit?? Wtf) but I miss you guys!! (You all know who you are)

If any of you DO happen to see this & want to send me an email, I updated my profile with a current email address. Hell, never mind ill just put it here... Diamondz1981(at)gmail.com --- obviously, replace (at) with @... lol (spam filter)
Facebook.com/diamondz1981
Death

Post by Death »

{Zer0}Diamondz wrote:I doubt any of you will see this since its fuckin 2013 now (holy shit?? Wtf) but I miss you guys!! (You all know who you are)

If any of you DO happen to see this & want to send me an email, I updated my profile with a current email address. Hell, never mind ill just put it here... Diamondz1981(at)gmail.com --- obviously, replace (at) with @... lol (spam filter)
You know you miss us, we really need to keep in contact, here is my info hit on gmail codezerror@gmail.com