Suggestion for a new class, TANK class

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

This idea sucks

Yes
50%
Yes
50%

Total votes: 16

alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

bani and mod users hate mines they are too cheap and are for point whores
kenny stinks
wolfenskater

Post by wolfenskater »

How about they dont award points, if you dont like i will abandon thought, i would like to see someone think of feature, mine are crap! :)
File sharing is down 20 percent!
What the RIAA isnt telling you
This past month record sales have gone up they have dropped 5 percent!!!!!
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

we've noticed...

wouldnt it be cool if they had airplane class that could drop bombs and looked like fling through spec?
CANT DO IT! so these kina ideas u dont even post see?

a good class could be like

maybe a guy that looks like enemy medic with poison syringes, poison packs and can hear enemy chat. maybe extension to spy. can hear medic requests.
kenny stinks
[MoD]Ender

Post by [MoD]Ender »

I like your bottom suggestion Alex. The only problem is if the medic looks like the other team, then he'll be pretty pissed being tk'ed every second on ffon servers.
=SWAT=Ender
wolfenskater

Post by wolfenskater »

I like the poison medic idea too, would the med packs explode or just take health away
Hey Alex if you notice my crappy ideas have created some good ideas such as the poison medic, my idea even spawned a crappier one of a kamikazee class
ZarkingFardwarks

Post by ZarkingFardwarks »

i think it would be sweet to have special spy chats that would show up as teamchats on the other team, a select few like defend obj, medic, ammo, and maybe incoming

besides, real spies should be able to speak the language of the area they are spying in. or something. if that sounded stupid, oh well :D

-zf
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

poision medic packs would take away 25 percent health and meant for laying in a room then leaving. needle will kill like 10 or 15 seconds after stabbing
kenny stinks
Trauts

Post by Trauts »

alexjones8194 wrote: a good class could be like

maybe a guy that looks like enemy medic with poison syringes, poison packs and can hear enemy chat. maybe extension to spy. can hear medic requests.
First Alex idea that sounds good.

"Health" pack deals equivilent but negative damage, so if it healed "10" before, now it is "-10"

Syringe is instant kill in the amount of time it would take to revive someone, so if it was poke, revive in 5 seconds, its now poke, permanently dead in 5 seconds.
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

no how about poke then in 5 seconds his health starts going down like 5 percent at a time so if hes a medic he can do something about it
kenny stinks