Your opinion on human cloning/stem cell research

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Should human cloning/stem cell research be outlawed?

The UN should make both an international offence.
6%
The UN should make human cloning an international offence.
17%
The US should make both illigal within US borders.
6%
The US should make human cloning illigal within US borders.
11%
Science needs to advance. Cloning should stay legal. Even open heart surgery was called playing god at one time.
61%

Total votes: 18

gotenks

Post by gotenks »

yeah but why punish the extreme minority(probably about 1 in 1000000) who have personal/physical reasons why they can not have any other alternative other than cloning to reproduce???
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
GanjMahal

Post by GanjMahal »

the UN is an inept piece of shit. Any and all sanctions they make on cloning will not be heeded at all, thats a fact. just look how long they put up with Saddam not letting them into his country. Fuck the UN-- they're a bunch of pussies.

As for cloning, I dont know how good an idea it is for us to clone humans. We should do it once at least to see what happens, just for the fuck of it..

Stem cell research: fuck yes. I repeat: fuck yes. stem cell research will vastly improve the quality of life for many many people, and its progress should not be stopped by all these bleeding heart religious types. [no offense to anyone here, but god knows religious fanatics piss me off]
"I sure wish women would stop fucking with my head and get around to the rest of me."