Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Zoki

I NEED HELP..!!

Post by Zoki »

:cry: hi, i need help.. i have ban in one server, server is FUN 4 GOLDRUSH
how i can delete the BAN, PLEASE HELP ME
Ohayden

Post by Ohayden »

If your banned, then there is a reason for it. Maybe you shouldn't have done what you did in the first place. That said, your barking up the wrong tree. Go to FUNs site and talk to them, maybe with some luck you will get un-banned.
Ohayden
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
SchuteMie

ROFLMAO!!

Post by SchuteMie »

Zoki wrote::cry: hi, i need help.. i have ban in one server, server is FUN 4 GOLDRUSH
how i can delete the BAN, PLEASE HELP ME
I'll help you, Zoki/SRRBIA. Are you listening?

You have been kicked :rock: from SOL clan for your RETARDED :silly: attitude, loud mouth, and selfish playing. Yet you continue to steal from our clan's reputation by using the SOL tag. No one in any clan will appreciate that, so you won't get a break from them.

I suspect these are probably reasons very similar to those causing your ban from the FUN server.

Your choice: continue with all your well-known C-R-A-P and eventually get banned :evil: from more servers, or "play well with others" and enjoy the RTCW gaming experience. :idea:

SchuteMie
+{SOL}+EclipsE

P.S. This is my personal opinion, not necessarily the official SOL clan position.
________
vaporizer affiliates
Last edited by SchuteMie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fluffy-=g!b=-

being kicked

Post by fluffy-=g!b=- »

being kicked , is not always your own fault, some times the admins have a very bad day or humor because there where alot of people before you who pissed them off , i have been banned from fun 4 goldrush too , i don't mind that if the like to kick or ban people that 's there problem there are enough servers to play on . i think it is childes to ban people , well if the really desivre it , then yeh but most of the times the admins , you can 't reason with them , the stick to there point because they want to be in control. that's there problem. but ot make a long story short , there is a way to get un banned , first you try to reason with them or second you format your hard drive and in stall everything again.

but my opion is don't go back there go and play at old crows or a t swat

greetz flufster
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

i am ban and kick happy. u dont want to come here.... :D

btw formatting your hd wont do squat. the bans are all guid based. the best way to get around a ban is to get another cd-key.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
fluffy-=g!b=-

re:: to swat admin

Post by fluffy-=g!b=- »

well a other cd key works but formatting you hard drive does work too because pb works also on your cookies so i have been told
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

i dont think pb has anything to do with banning. swat doesnt use pb and trust me they have a rather extensive ban list. :shock:
fluffy-=g!b=-

did not know that

Post by fluffy-=g!b=- »

oke , thx for the info i didnot know that

fluffy