Will the Budget Server ever have maps votes?

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

-[x]- badman

yep

Post by -[x]- badman »

True Teammate i totally agree with u about this map problem.

someone should definetly make a rotation or something. im dam sick of only being able to play depot,ice, on oldcrows32. beach is the most popular map around so u really cant say much about budget internet2.

axis complex kicks ass on budget internet3.

please make some kind of rotation for some of these servers it would be kickass. :D

and there alot of sweet maps around i NEVER see people play.
are u ready to die!
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

You sure you don't want to know what "LMAO" means?
Be seeing you!
TEAMMATE-8163

Re: yep

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

-[x]- badman wrote:True Teammate i totally agree with u about this map problem.

someone should definetly make a rotation or something. im dam sick of only being able to play depot,ice, on oldcrows32. beach is the most popular map around so u really cant say much about budget internet2.

axis complex kicks ass on budget internet3.

please make some kind of rotation for some of these servers it would be kickass. :D

and there alot of sweet maps around i NEVER see people play.
THIS MAY BE CONSTRUCTIVE...LETS CONTINUE THIS TOPIC.
Sexy|Beast

Post by Sexy|Beast »

I agree Teamate. When I discovered Banimod, it was on BI 2. Back then it was a friendly fire server and full of Banimod newbies like myself. But today, it is FF off and a LOT of the same people are still playing there, like myself. I guess that Bani let the server evolve with the players.
I too, am BORED with Beach, but I play there for the PEOPLE. They are like family to me when I'm on that server, and most of us know each other and how we work together in the team. :P (I love you guys)

That said, I would like to see a map rotation too but, I think maybe on BI 3 which seems more of a Budget Veteran server sometimes. See, BI 2 is like the gateway to Banimod for some folks and if it ain't broke, why fix it. (It is consistently one of the fullest Bani servers.)

THAT said, BI 3 is often empty and often those who play there are Budget players tired of Beach. What if we added Beach to the rotation of say, 5 maps on BI 3, so there will still be a draw for new players, while turning them on to new maps at the same time? Could we not at least try for a month or so?:mrgreen:

At any rate, Bani, thanks for a great mod, and for providing a great place to play that mod. You are appreciated! :thumbup:
Things are more like they are now than they were before.
SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

Sexy|Beast wrote: THAT said, BI 3 is often empty and often those who play there are Budget players tired of Beach. What if we added Beach to the rotation of say, 5 maps on BI 3, so there will still be a draw for new players, while turning them on to new maps at the same time? Could we not at least try for a month or so?:mrgreen:

:

I agree, I know I am fairly new here and all but I have been on beach servers that have rotation only to have the game empty fast after leaving the beach. You cant force people to play a map they dont want to play.....there's a reason that beach is the most popular. That being said, I have played on bi3 a few times when there were actually people there and it was a blast. If we added a few maps there to the rotation like Sexy said i think you'd find that a bunch of the guys who have been here awhile would migrate that way. Now I don't know what qualifies one a vetran (have I been here long enough) (or is it simply based on skill) but I would love to get in on a bi3 with rotation and all the vetrans.