I dont mean to be rude!!!!!

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

{Zer0}Death

I dont mean to be rude!!!!!

Post by {Zer0}Death »

This topic will piss people off. I am sorry. But once again I am bitching about some things.....My last couple post =Swat=Kenny made some remarks that really got to me. And I shouldnt have let it bother me and I wanted to say to you Kenny sorry and no hard feelings.... 8) Your right Kenny its a post and people have the right to make there opion about what they read..... :P :P But what troubles me now is the clan that I am in. {Zer0} Clan has be growing in size. Lots of people have been joining. A player in B2 know as Nesta has joined our clan. Now Nesta has a side kick aka Sexy:Beast...The 2 of them are like BatMan and Robin in that server. And you know what they both suck..And they are not liked buy alot of players. And yes I have had count-less encounters with these"NOOBS on the server. They are the guys who call votes to boot people, and just talk trash. They have been know for Tking people. So I ponder why nesta is in the clan that I am in???Hummmm????Ohh well....Just another saga in my gaming life that I think about... :roll:
CorpseGrinder

Post by CorpseGrinder »

Why are you posting this here?
I am a loser that can't handle commitment.
{Zer0}Death

Post by {Zer0}Death »

why not post it here, next I will post it in =swat= forums :P :P
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

Or... You could post it in the Zero forums.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
{Zer0}Death

Post by {Zer0}Death »

already did that
maggothead

Post by maggothead »

This is an internal clan affair. A moderator should blast this whole topic right out of here.

Just my opinion.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
Boco

Post by Boco »

Are they actually IN the clan, or did they just put {Zer0} in front of their names? Anybody can put anything in their name if they want... Not hard to act like you belong in the clan...
<[av]bani> anything which causes boco pain or suffering is \o/
<[av]bani> guns are cool. just saying the word 'gun' gives me a raging hardon.
<[av]bani> DO NOT MOCK HAPPY FUN BANI
<[av]bani> do not run over happy fun bani

* [NW]reyalP thinks he should write a book... "IP Law for fucking morons"
<KingJackaL> haha
<KingJackaL> I'd buy it : D
<WeblionX> I'd scan every page and put it up as a torrent!
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

roflmao

this is the perfect place to post. come on maggothead he is just airing his feelings out. after all u said he has a right to.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
{Zer0}Death

Post by {Zer0}Death »

yeah yeah I understand what your saying but hey they just kicked me out so I have nothing to worry about anymore Whooooo Hoooooo :D :D :D :D
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

death.... i can say we are friends, BUT PLZ GOD DAMMIT! STOP POSTIN ABOUT BLOODY ZERO! ITS ANNOYIN SEEIN THAT NAME EVERYWHERE! AHH! (calms down). btw are u like sure nesta shot ya, i know him quite a bit, doesnt seem like the type to do that. bani, just as u did with that other zero topic.... LOCK OR DELETE IT! thats all girls, peace out 8)

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

OMG PLease SOLID Fett take note of when these topics were made and when the last post was made. this thread died out weeks ago.
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

oh yeh, feb 13, lmfao, well shoulda been deleted then.

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"
Boco

Post by Boco »

See what happens when you don't pay attention to the forums for a while? You start to see things... and misunderstand things... Then before you know it, everybody is yelling at you for your stupidity... o.O But you are cool. <3
<[av]bani> anything which causes boco pain or suffering is \o/
<[av]bani> guns are cool. just saying the word 'gun' gives me a raging hardon.
<[av]bani> DO NOT MOCK HAPPY FUN BANI
<[av]bani> do not run over happy fun bani

* [NW]reyalP thinks he should write a book... "IP Law for fucking morons"
<KingJackaL> haha
<KingJackaL> I'd buy it : D
<WeblionX> I'd scan every page and put it up as a torrent!
I-M StarWarsSaberGod

Post by I-M StarWarsSaberGod »

Errrrrrr!!!! Does anybody else hear the pitiful screams of this topic :?: I do it is saying " LOCK ME, DELETE ME, Throw away the key and empty your damn recycle bin!!!!":jump: :shoot:

Shoot these bouncing idiots WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :drink:
If you only knew the power of the dark side!
New level of force mastery<----- Jedi Lord
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

erm thanx boco.. lol. yeh saber, i hear it to, its sayin delete me before i fuckin go on anymore!!! :twisted: peace out dudes.