Goldrush etiquette

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i was a noob in September... hell in october ph0g basically said i could never be in zer0 the way i played... in late october(after a name change) i'm in, after weeks of him begging me... lol not everyone got into rtcw at the beginning and even those that did may not have played banimod much if at all... everyone should beable to make mistakes, solong as they don't go overboard on it... eg call kickvotes on you for cheating using spy over and over again.
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

i don't think ppl understood where i was coming from, i do ignore them, or try to... but i'll never sit there and kick them, granted every now and then i might newbie them or something, but i won't kick them, thats rediculous, as for what i was saying about ppl not learning how to play, i think that some ppl are just idiots, for example the other day, i saw a noob in there and he asked me what the point was, i explained you kill ppl, get gold and cash at the poles, he said okay thats simple enough, and then he asked me how ppl were flying, and i explained to him the classes, after that, he owned everybody, now either this guy played b4 and was just seeing if i was willing to help him out, or he has a really fast learning curve, but what pisses me off, is when ppl come in and don't even give the mod a chance and say this sucks, or this is gay i'm leaving, thats when i get mad and say that they don't belong in here in the first place, thats all.... but i still don't understand your remark towards mine foolsgold, oh well, you know i love ya :D
Till DEATH do us Part
-[x]-foolsgold

Post by -[x]-foolsgold »

lol love ya baby!!! we got it straight now?? hope so **WINK**
Smile for today might be your last.
Kats always land on their feet!